Chapter 1. A Day In Violet Reds Life

Chapter one. A day in Violet Reds life.

So I'll start off simple for you mortal fools who can't possibly understand what us killers go through to get this way.

My name is Violet Red. I am 15 years young. I wear a black tank top and black skinny jeans with holes in them a pair of black lace leggings under my black skinny jeans a leather jacket with studs and zipper's and buckles and black fingerless gloves and all black converse.

I get made fun of a lot because of my eyes. One of my eyes is a snowy white and the other one is a onyx black. My hair is black with white stripes in it. You see my hair is naturally this way same with my eyes. Is a rare birth defect that I can't remember what its called

I absolutely Hate highschool. Every one there Hates me. Especially that cheerleader Bethany.

She and her cliché group always make fun of me and my best friend Cathryn who is sometimes annoying and sometimes doesn't understand me. But one day they went to Far.

Violet Reds P.O.V

I woke up at the sound of my alarm. I groan and punch my alarm clock off my stupid end table. My alarm clock go's flying into the wall I laugh and think to myself " I guess I don't even know my own strength "

And get out of my uncomfortable bed. I go to my small closet and look for something to wear but...... Once again in my life nothing.

All my clothes are torn and stupid. I sigh and just throw something on.

I go to the bathroom being as quiet as possible so I don't wake up my dad Russel. If I did that I'd get punch just like I punch my alarm clock. I get in the bathroom and brush my hair.

I have bangs that almost reach my eyes and really choppy hair.
I cut my own hair because my dad won't let me go to a salon in fear that I'll tell someone he Hates me.

That's right my dad is a jerk. Like I care my life has never been that great anyway. My mom I..... Don't really know where she is I know her name was Maria but that's all I know.

I start brushing my teeth and then rinse my mouth out.

I do my makeup next and do black raccoon eyes with a wing. And black lipstick. I put my lip piercings in and nose ring. I have a lot of piercings.

I finished doing my makeup. And went downstairs quietly and grabbed a granola bar and started my way to school.

When I get outside I grab my skate board and start riding to school. I put my earphones in and start blasting B.V.B perfect weapon.

Once I get to school I walk in and everyone start whispering and pointing. Ugh what do that know they're not any better than me.

I go to my locker and unlock it with the combination 739581 and grab my books and put my skate board in my locker and just as I'm about to shut it someone else does it for me. And shuts it on my head. I groan and fall down.

I look up and see Bethany and her boyfriend Brock the jock of the school.

" Hey emo how life oh wait you don't have one ". Her and her boyfriend Brock start laughing at me.

" Hey leave her alone!" My annoying friend yells at Bethany.

" Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it? "

" I'll tell the principal about this and you'll get kicked out the Cheer sqaud " Bethany looked at her with wide eyes and ran away.

" Hey are you okay Violet? ". Cathryn asked concerned.

" I can handle myself Cathryn ". I said angrily and pushed my way passed her.

" O-okay I'll see you in class! " she said as I walked away making my way to class.