The bright light

Meeting Death
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Her name was Sarah for 48 years. In all honesty she died as a bitch and I know for a fact that those people who will attend her funeral would be too happy to mourn.

"Why am I here. Why in hell am I here , I have a company to run, money to make, lives to ruin."

"Please stop talking and listen to me. The big man up there gave me instructions."

"Are you saying that I've made it. I'm going to Heaven and leaving all these losers behind? Thank God. Praise Master Jesus."

" Those words did not even come near exiting my mouth. The holy one believes in equality. He tells me to let every being -good or evil- what they're getting themselves into."

"So.... I'm going to hell? FUCK!!!"

"Honestly I don't know where you'll end but you should definitely expect the ladder."

"Anyway God said:
Sarah, you have been named after a very wonderful woman. It is a shame that you have let yourself go and slip into the hands of evil and flesh. Your earthly attachments and intentions are strictly forbidden beyond the gates of Heaven. You will not remember a life before your death after this message is recited. I love you."

" Where do I go now?"

"Follow that bright light."

"What bright light?"

"Hello.....I don't see a--"

I watched in silence as he took her and she was swallowed in darkness.
Shouldn't have been a bitch.