Discovering My Love.. (Harry Styles)

AN:

Heyy guysss!! Me here ;) this is my first book... I think the first chap will be a bit stupid! LOL but i would definitely need suggestion... Ummm i would need many suggestions!

Soo the book starts! OMG ^_^

Chapter 1: (DEL'S POV)

"My name is Del. I am 18 years old.. I live in California. We just moved from our old house which was in London. Yeah big change. I live with my parents and a younger brother of mine, Daniel.... I like to sing and I wanna become a fashion designer.. I love One Direction,Justin Bieber,Selena Gomez, Demi Lavato, Culture Shock... And now my life begins in London.. I start school tomorrow it has been a week since we moved to the other home... We moved to the different city and of course my school had to change!" That was what I wrote in my diary before my mom shouted my name, "DEL COME DOWNSTAIRS,YOU PROMISED TO HELP ME UNPACK THE THINGS!" I jumped out of my bed and went downstairs. Our home was really pretty it had 2 floors and a basement.The home was really modern. Finally we were done unpacking the stuff which was left! Daniel came running to mom to show an unusual toy to mom which never belonged to him... That was strange we never that such toy.. But back in Cheshire when I was young there was a boy who had this type of toy! His name was Harry Styles. Harry Styles and Gemma Styles were our neighbours and friends for a very long time before we moved! Harry Styes was a normal boy before X Factor happened.. We were really good friends.. Now he is all famous but I love his band!

After remembering all the things Daniel snapped his hand in front of me and i stopped remembering! I said "Oh! I remember whose toy is this! Mom do you remember Harry Styles? Our neighbor? Its his toy he once gave me this and I never returned him his toy! If I get a chance i'll return it to him!" My mom laughed and answered "Yeah that boy to whom you were really close!" "MOM!" I yelled

After many days school started, I got some friends. My whole life changed by just moving to another country! But I also missed my

BEST FRIEND, Kara... I loved and love her so much.. So one day i opened my Facebook i got like 10 messages all from my old friends except one.. Thats odd why would Harry msg me! It hasn't been long since he went on with his singing career and he should remember me! I think he remembers me! Thats why he left me a msg on FB i already had him in my friend list but he or I never messaged each other! I clicked the msg and started to read it...

A.N

Soo??!! Do you guys like it? Please comment your suggestions! Its like 6:30 am and i am writing this book! I did my best! Byee i hope you guys like my book 😊

CHAP 2 (DEL's POV)

I started to read the msg that THE Harry Styles had sent me... It said " hey Del i hope u haven't forgotten me... So it is a surprise me texting you? Right! I know i have the best career and best life but i don't know why i just remembered you today the way we used to play with each other when we were young....So i got to know that u were Cali.. I am also in California with the band and all! So i was wondering why don't u and i hangout tomorrow? U know i missed you for a time then i got used to it.! Lol i know its weird! Bye babe" MY EYES WERE SHOT OPENED WHEN I READ 'BABE' at the end! I thought that it may be his style of messaging so i didn't bother it that much... Then i replied " HEYYY HAARRRYY! Its a really big surprise and you should know i am a big fan of 1D!! Yeah ur really busy! But i never forgot u harry.. U were my best childhood friend.. So whatever lets meet at Starbucks tomorrow at 4? Kay?" I hit the sent button and my luck Harry was online!! He immediately replied back " IKR! (Iknowright) kay then we'll talk more tomorrow see you bye.." I replied "see you then" sent was that the page said... I closed my laptop and let out a loud shriek! I was so excited! I was jumping on my bed! I went to my wardrobe to pick a cute outfit and i got myself a pair of pink skinnies and a cute white top which was dropped from one shoulder, that was cute! And for shoes i picked out my brown boots.. It was pleasant weather so boots were to be worn.. It was pretty late so i went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and wore my night suit and went to bed with my teddy, yep i am a young girl still..