Beach

AN: sorry guys for the long wait still i dont have many reads.. Comments are like the thing for the other side of the world. If the readers dont really like my book can you guys tell me please so i wont write it any more? I really want to have readers and commenters and voters and followers its all a writer asks after writing a chapter or book..and no hate for my mistakes. I work on iPod so thats why mistakes are there

Soo here wo go...

**HARRY**

After they all met, all the boys started to stare at me like I am someone who came from the other side of the universe. I gave them 'my' look from which tey all backed up. After me and Del went to our car and started to go to the beach the boys were behind us in the other car. The drive was total silence except for the music blasting from the speakers. It was total silence which was not awkward at all. Del continued to talk about a thing to which I was not listening. I was lost in my own world of fantasies.. I was only thinking about HER and not talking to her or seeing at her. I was worried about what the boys would say. After they see us. Although they have seen us but not like that. That time I gave them 'my' look but not always it works. Well, what can I possibly do. As i stop the car Del jumps out of the car and we walk over to the beach house by the beach. With the guys following.

**DEL**

It has been a while since we were in the car. At last we arrive at the beach. I hop out of the car and go inside. That moment I saw the place, my breath hitched. It was totally breath-taking. Amazing. Only a beach house but that was totally amazing. The house was made of wood. In the front there were plants like flowers and grass things hanging upside down. The door was of Wood which looked like logs. They were vertical. When we stepped inside with the boys following and Harry beside me. I didn't feel odd. Maybe because we were and are friends (i hope so) we entered the house and 'wow'. It was simple yet classic. Entering, there was small living room with a T.V hanging which was probably a LCD. Below the T.V was a horizontal shelf which had books and magazines on top of it. There were 5 rooms. I was out of my trance when I heard Harry's voice. " Come on lets get the things out of the trunk." I was like 'huh?' This expression was plastered on my face. I only earned a chuckle from Harry as a response and I huffed in return. After the boys got there bags I was right there standing alone in the kitchen without anything in my hands. Harry came in with two bags. I didn't bother asking. He just went into one of the rooms and placed the bags. He came downstairs with his phone in his hand. "Harry, why didn't you tell me about this stay?"

"I wanted to surprise you?" It sounded more like a question than a answer. " Harry! I could've brought some clothes! I mean really come one!" Thats when Harry left me and went upstairs. Guess I just made THE HARRY STYLES upset. I groaned and went upstairs to look what happened to him. I knocked the room. "Come in Del" "ok" wait how did he know that its me? I shrugged away the thoughts and entered the room. It was simple room. It was black and red. My favorite colors. In the middle was a king sized bed. I saw Harry unpacking the bags. I went to him to ask what the heck happened. I bent down and asked him "Come on now Harry what happened?"

"Oh. You're asking me?" "Yes".

"Oh yeah I wanted to tell you that i brought your stuff with me, the other bag is yours. Not mine" he said sheepishly. Aww that was so cute! I hugged him in response. He is such a cutie sometimes. "Aw Harry thank you so much!" "Your'e welcome" he said smiling. Then we went down to the boys after i wore my swimsuit i brought with me. It was a broad (Thank God for that) white bikini with black bottoms. We had fun all the time. At the night we ended up crashing into the beds. Reminding you that I, as in me Del slept with Harry Styles on the other side of the bed the reason : he ended up drinking. And Alone!

Thats when i fell into deep slumber of peaceful sleep..

AN: HEY! OK this was a really long chappy.. Only for you guys! Xoxo Misaal later