The Date-Type Day+Night

Del's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took us two- three hours to reach our destination which still, was a surprise. I was sure it was beach, as Harry said. We were still in the car, stopped at a traffic single. Harry suddenly put his warm, large hand into mine and intertwined our fingers. To top of the clichè-ness; Me being myself, and stupid, felt fireworks, shocks and what not inside me. As if someone came inside my body and turned all the lights on. I was dazzled by the feeling. I couldn't help the blush that was coming to me. Well here it goes, I heard Harry laughing while looking at my cheeks- which were beet red by now. Ducking my head down, O remained silent throughout the ride. Harry didn't even remove his hand from mine.

"Are we there yet?" I managed to squeak.

"Yeah, now one part is left." He replied.

"What part?" I asked with a questioning look on my face.

"This part." He leaned closer and whispered to me while taking out a blindfold out of his pocket.

'Why is there a blindfold in his hands?'

'Is he gonna kill me?'

'That's why we came that far!' I snapped out of my thoughts when Harry spoke,

"No sweetcheeks, I'm not going to kill you. Wear this."

I closed my eyes as Harry placed the blindfold on my eyes.

"Could you be more cliché right now?" I asked him laughing.

I couldn't see his face but could tell that he was smirking. Oh his super hot smirk.

"Yup, only if you want me to be sweetcheeks." Harry whispered.

And that was my cue to blush furiously. I was blindfolded. I didn't know where I was smacking. But right now, I was just smacking anywhere my hand reached. Just then, I heard Harrys groan.

"Harry? Are you okay?" I asked with my blindfold on.

"Yeah, you just smacked me where the sun doen't shines, nothing more." He replied.

OH SHIT.

"Damn! Sorry Harry! I swear I didnt mean to do it, really. I am really sorry! I-I I don't know what to say! Gosh, I'm so stupid!" I kept on rabbling stuff until Harry put his hand over my mouth. I stopped rabbling that instant.

"Shhh. It's okay. You were blindfolded. No worries. And please, quit rabbling!" He laughed. I had to smile at his laugh, it was like the whole world had stopped. Whats that called? The thing you do when you take oxygen in and give carbon dioxide out? What is that? Tell me! Or I'll die!

Yeah, breathing. I really needed to breathe. Yeah, breathe.

Harry didn't day anything after it and concentrated on driving.

"Are we there yet?" I asked him, tired of being blindfolded.

"No..."

"Now we are." He added.

"Finally!" I skipped out of the car and straight itno Harry's arms. Well, Someone here is intelligent, my brain spoke. Oh shut up! I fought back. I should really focus being in his arms right now.

"You know, you're still clumsy as ever." Harry chuckled.

"Whatever." I grumbled.

Harry walked me into the front of the place we were and slipped my blindfold off. I saw most beautiful beach side ever in my entire life. There were rocks on one side which were being furiously hit by the waves, the water was pure blue. Half the part of it was blue and half of it was sea green. It was breathtaking. I saw a cloth spread in the middle with a medium-sized basket on it. I looked at Harry who was smiling at me.

"Harry! This is the most beautiful beach scene I have ever seen. What is this place? And why are there no people here?" I asked him.

"Well, it's really beautiful, but not as you. And for your other questions, this is the other part of the beach, so no one comes here. This is the speciality of California, it's all so beautiful." He said with a beautiful and perfect smile on his gorgeous face.

We went towards the cloth, where the picnic was set.

"Hey, Harry. What about we go for a swim first, as we ate breakfast you know. If you wanna." I said.

"Sure, I was actually gonna ask you the same thing." He replied.

"Let's go then, turn around."

"Why?"

Because, I need to change."

"Well, I can live with seeing you change." He finished with a smirk.

"Ha ha." I laughed sarcastically. He turned around and i threw my jewelry, shoes, and clothes on the cloth that was spread. Harry did the same and we went towards the water. I was about to go down into the water, when Harry came from behind and grabbed me from my waist and pushed me high up, I screamed when I came down, right into his arms. He was leaning close, really close. I was in his arms-bridal-style and he was leaning closer. I leaned in forward too, our lips touching. Then he smashed my lips into his. The feeling couldn't be described. No it couldn't be. It was the most amazing kiss I had ever experienced. Our lips were moving in sync but, we had to pull ways for breathing. I was looking straight into his eyes, and he did the same. Not saying a word. After what felt like eternity, Harry spoke,

"Don't you have a boyfriend?"

"No.. I just wanted to check your expressions." I suppressed a giggle while saying this.

Harry picked me in his arms and kissed me again, fiercely. We pulled aways breathless. Forehead against forehead.

"Let's swim now." I said.

"Yeah." Harry said breathlessly.

We swam and swam.

We came back to our cloth and Harry handed me a towel. His gaze was fixed on my body. Like he was going to wipe the water off me with the towel, so I gave in. I passed the towel to him and leaned closer to him. He slowly and full of desire wiped the water off me, gently and touching every, single part of me with desire.

"Del, I've known you all my life, and I kind of always liked you. So, will you honor me and be my girlfriend?" He asked.

I couldn't say anything. I nodded my head 'yes' and he kissed me again.

I AM OFFICIALLY- well, not officially. But am Harry's Styles girlfriend! I couldn't wipe my smile.

Before we knew it, it was already night.

"Let's go back shall we girlfriend?" He asked

"We shall, boyfriend." I replied back.

~~~~~~~~

Okay! I know you may think this is way too early but no, let it be this way. And i changed the location to California. :D

PLEEEAAASSSEEE COMMENT AND FOLLOW AND VOTE! PLEASEE PLEASEEEE!