V

consistent updates this weekend !!
enjoy my babies <3

Bryson
3 days later

"Aye girl, you gon stop eating all my damn ice cream." I kissed my teeth frowning.

"I mean if it's good, I'm going to eat it." She shrugged eating more. We sat in the car listening to some oldies, just vibing how we used to.

"My tummy hurts." She frowned, throwing her head back.

"Then stop eating it then, fat ass." I shook my head. She laughed, holding her stomach. She sat silent for a moment, then sighed.

"If Jahron knew I was out with you, I don't know what he'd do." She shook her head. We didn't tell anyone about us rekindling our friendship yet because, we knew it would start some shit.

"You gonna tell him we fuck with each other again?" I asked. She had to tell him. If she didn't, I will.

She looked around, fiddling with her nails. It was almost like she was too scared to tell him.

Like he had been hurting her. She then broke her silence.

"I will. If he has a problem, he doesn't need to be with me." She simply spoke. I nodded. "So, you going to homecoming?" She asked looking at me.

"I don't know. Dances aren't my thing."

"You should go. It's the last homecoming of our lives. We gotta go." She said excitedly.

"We?"

She looked at me and kissed her teeth.

"You know what I mean." She blushed putting her head down. I chuckled. She was so cute when did this. She was such a pure innocent soul and had a beautiful aura.

"Maybe, just maybe I'll go. I gotta see."

She smiled and nodded. We sat for awhile in silence, just taking in the beautiful scenery of the sunset.

"It's getting late, I think I should get home." She said as we watched. I started up the car and proceeded on to her house.

Once I pulled up, I killed the engine and got out, helping her out as well. I walked her to the door, watching as she fetched for her keys in her purse.

Once she found them, she looked to me. "It was nice hanging out with you today Bryson." She said putting a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Yeah, I can definitely say the same."

She looked at her feet and rocked back and forth. I don't know why she was nervous around me, but it was adorable to see.

"Well, I guess this is goo-." I interrupted her with a kiss to her lips. She hesitated at first, but kissed back, wrapping her arms around my neck.

The kiss was a much more passionate kiss than before. There was love in it. She pulled away, biting her lip, keeping her arms around me.

"I don't know what to say." She whispered, laying her head on my chest.

"Don't say anything. Just know every time I do it, I mean it."

She let me go, blushing and playing with her nails. She took her keys and put them in the lock, her hands shaking a bit.

"Goodnight, Bryson." She said, opening her front door.

"Goodnight, Kayden Marie."
~~~~~~~~~~

Kayden

I walked in the house, closing the door quietly. I sighed and put my back against the door, swooning over the kiss me and Bryson shared.