II

enjoy my babies <3

Kayden

Since last night, I had not been able to sleep. I thought about the events all night long. It made me feel good but also bad due to the fact of me being in a relationship.

After laying there for a whole 10 minutes, I got up grabbing my glasses and phone off my nightstand.

I walked sluggishly to the bathroom to get ready for school. After showering, I did my makeup for this first time in a while, hiding the bruise.

I styled my newly installed lace front and got dressed in my Juicy sweatsuit. I grabbed my things and walked down to the dining room.

My Dad was in the kitchen making breakfast while Demari was on his phone.

I walked in quietly sitting at the table.

"Wow, the princess herself." Dad chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

"Hello to you too, Daddio."

"Hey sis." Demari said as he continued to look on his phone. My brother was the opposite of me. Smart mouthed, hard headed and most of all, hot headed. But something we had in common, was that we both had a good heart.

He was 2 years younger but always protected me like he was older.

"Hey Mari. By the way, you will have a test in Ms. Duncan's class. Hope you studied." I said as I poured myself some apple juice.

"Aw. Thanks for reminding me sis."

I nodded, checking my phone. I didn't receive a text from Bryson but I mean, it made sense. I wasn't gonna text him either.

Carmen honked her car horn, as to tell me come on.

"There's my ride. You know, it would be nice to have my own car back Daddio." I said collecting myself.

"Until you pay those parking tickets, you'll be riding in uber and through friends my dear daughter." He said kissing my forehead.

"Alright, alright. I got to go. Love y'all. See you later Mari."

"See you sis."

I walked out and closed the door, running slowly to Carmen's car.

I got in, her handing me a iced coffee from Dunkin' donuts. I smiled.

"You're the Thelma to my Louise."

"I know, I know." she giggled driving off.

"Oh by the way, Bryson was looking for you yesterday. I told him you were probably with Jahron."

Bryson was so worried he asked my best friend where I was. Now that right there is love.

"I talked to him." I said sipping my coffee.

"He seemed worried. Must be nice to have 2 niggas worried about you."

I stayed quiet. I didn't know how to feel about that comment.

I looked at my phone, seeing a text from Jahron.

Hubby: you supposed to been here 5 minutes ago. wya?

I kissed my teeth and sighed. He was always rushing me, forcing me to do stuff. This relationship had to come to an end soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bryson

As I got ready for school, I couldn't stop thinking about Kayden. She left with no explanation last night and it left me shook.

After getting ready, I grabbed my stuff and walked out to my car, driving in silence. I had to think about what to say to Kayden. As I pulled up to the school and parked, a person walked up to my car.