Chapter 25 - Day 1

*** Niall's POV ***

I woke up to see Roxy was still asleep, perfect. I quietly crept out of bed and went to the main room. I picked up the cellphone to phone the butler. I ordered breakfast and upgraded our experience to the butler service. 20 minutes later and there was a knock at the door, I opened it and a butler was stood there, I let him in and he pushed the trolley inside. He began preparing breakfast and a woken up Roxy walked in.

"Morning Niall." Roxy said, stretching her arms up.

"Morning beautiful, I ordered us breakfast. Your favourite, pancakes!" I told her and her eyes widened.

"Your breakfast is prepared sir and madam." The Butler informed,

"Thank you, um you can leave when your ready." I told him and he nodded.

"Ok, use the cell when you are done and I shall be over to pack away." The butler told us. We both thanked him and he left.

"We have a butler?" Roxy asked.

"Well, I upgraded us to a butler service , I want this to be the most relaxing holiday ever!" I told her and she smiled brightly. We sat at the table and helped ourselves to different pancakes and toppings. Once we had finished I used the cell to phone the butler and he was here almost in an instant. Me and Roxy went to the bedroom and left the butler to tidy up.

"I'll shower first." Roxy said and walked to the bathroom, 5 minutes later she walked into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around her petite body.

"I'm off for my shower now." I told Roxy, walking past her and pecking her quickly on the lips.

*** Roxy's POV ***

Niall has been so sweet this morning, I know this is going to be an amazing holiday. Me and Niall have planned to spend today on the beach. I dried my body and towel dried my hair. I went through the draws to find a bikini to wear, I had brought a lot with me but finally settled on a turquoise strapless tassel bikini, paring it with some turquoise wedges and a blue kaftan. I dried my hair and put it into a braided bun. I put some waterproof mascara on and some SPF foundation so my face didn't burn. I packed my beach bag with my current book 'perks of being a wallflower', sun cream, headphones, my phone, two sunbaking Towels and two towels to dry ourselves. I also placed some bottled water in there. I found my sunglasses and placed them on the top of my head. Niall walked into the bedroom, a towel wrapped loosely around his waist, showing off his pale yet toned torso, water droplets falling from his blonde hair onto his shoulders.

"Done checking me out?" Niall asked, a cheeky smile tugging at his lips.

"What, can't a girl check his boyfriend out?" I asked, walking innocently out of the room. 5 minutes later Niall walked into the main room wearing blue swimming trunks and a white tank top with blue flip flops.

"Ready to go babe?" He asked me.

"Yup!" I replied, picking up the beach bag, Niall grabbed the key card and shut the door, he dropped the key card in my bag and placed his arm around my waist. We walked past the other villas and then into the main hotel building. It's covered in gold furniture and mahogany beams. We walked through the hotel getting smiles of many people. We then walked outside onto the beach, it was part of the hotel, it was a long stretch of beach which was separated from the public beach by large boulders and rocks. It was a white sand beach with crystal blue waters.

"Wow this beach is beautiful!"Niall gushed, as if he read my mind.

"I know!" I replied, feeling stunned by the utter beauty of the beach.

"So as we have royal service we have beach beds reserved for us." Niall said as we walked onto the sand.

"Don't you mean beach chairs?" I asked

"No these are the size of a double bed, they're very comfy and you can put a sun sheet on the top and because we also have the butler service all throughout the day we'll have a butler bringing us drinks, fresh fruit and just about any food you could desire." Niall babbled as we finally found our reserved sun bed, it was exactly how he explained. I placed my bag down and removed the reserved label from the middle. Me and Niall got settle and within minutes a Butler came over.

"Hello, sir, madam. Can I interest you in any food or drinks?" The butler asked.

"For the lady can we have a margarita and for me i'll have a corona. Oh and please may we have some fresh fruit." Niall ordered and I giggled slightly at his gentlemen mannerism.

"Of course sir, coming right up." The butler said and scurried off.

"What was so funny?" Niall asked poking my now bare stomach as I had removed my kaftan.

"How gentlemen like you were then." I replied as I took my shoes of and shielded my eyes with my sunglasses.

"Well, my princess, deserves the best." Niall told me, planting a sweet kiss on my lips.

"Naaw thank you Nialler, i love you." I replied, kissing him on the lips, he smiled into the kiss, we pulled away and the butler had arrived. He began placing a basket of cut up fresh fruit and handed us our drinks.

"Thank you." I said and he nodded.

"If you need anything else, ring the bell." He told us, gesturing the the bell on the table.

"Thank you sir." Niall said, the butler bowed and left.

"This is awesome, for once in my life i feel like a proper celebrity, like a royel, i mean we have a butler!" I gushed and Niall chuckled. I took a sip of my drink, a cool sensation trickling down my throat.

"So princess, what do you want to do for the next 10 days?" Niall asked, resting on his elbows.

"I dunno, do some shopping, maybe we could just chill in the villa since we have a private garden with a pool. Oh and i seen this boat trip where they take you to this island with a hidden beach, its gorgeous." I chirped.

"Ok, well tomorrow, i've planned something, i'll be gone in the morning but i'll arrange someone to bring you to where i am at noon. You need to dress nice!" Niall told me and i felt a rush of excitment ping through my body.

"What is it?" I asked, eager to know what my boyfriend has planned.

"Suprise." He said simply, placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Your so sweet Niall." I said randomly, feeling the urge to compliment the boy thats done so much for me.

"And your adorable." He replied, poking my nose.

"Can you rub some suncream in on my back?" I asked, handing him the bottle.

"Sure thing babe, you have to do mine after tho!" Niall said, taking the bottle. Moments later a felt cold watermelon suncream on my back, i shivered slightly and Niall chuckled. When Niall had finished i done my arms and legs. I then done Nialls back.

"I'm going for a swim babe, you joining me?" I asked Niall, eating a piece of pineapple.

"Sure thing princess, oh I would take your sunglasses off, don't wanna get a weird tan." Niall winked and I giggled as I removed my glasses and placed them in my bag. Niall stood up and took my hand as we walked on the sand down to the sea. Once we reached the water it was warm and clear blue, it was absolutely gorgeous. We both walked into the see until it was up to Nialls belly button.

"I love you Roxy." Niall said, cupping my cheeks.

"I love you too." I said shyly, remembering last time we were on a beach we had sex in the sea. He pulled me into a kiss and our lips met hungrily. It was such a passionate kiss, I know there's paparazzi on the beach even though its private but I couldn't care, I'm will Niall and that's all that matters. His hands rested on my hips as my arms wrapped around his neck, running my fingers through his hair, tugging them slightly earning a throaty moan. We both smiled into the kiss and pulled away.

"Lucky I'm a singer, I could of went on longer." Niall teased and I smacked him playfully on the chest. After an hour or so of messing around in the sea we went back to our sunbeds, after we had dried ourselves off. It was so hot here, so I got Niall to put some more suncream on me.

"I'm so excited for tomorrow!" I told Niall.

"Why babe?" Niall asked.

"Because,I love your surprises." I replied kissing him and the cheek. The rest of the day ways spent lounging on the beach, drinking cocktails and messing around in the sea. We made sure to take loads of pictures since we want a big photo album made. We were now back in the villa, me and Niall decided to order room service for dinner and then go to the hotels bar. There was a knock on the door and Niall went to get it. When I walked into the main room that butler had just finished preparing our dinner. We ordered steak, salad and chips. Something more simple compared to last nights meal. Me and Niall sat down and the butler poured us a glass of white wine. He left the room and went into the small kitchen as me and Niall ate our dinner.

"I've arranged a lift for you tomorrow at noon, someone will come here to collect you and take you to your transport." Niall told me, and yet again I felt that rush of excitement go through my body.

"Thanks Niall." I replied, mentally planning what to wear in my head. We finished our dinner in a comfortable silence. Once we finished dinner and everything was packed away me and Niall walked to the hotel bar.

"What can I get ya?" The Barman asked us.

"I'll have a peroni please." Niall said and looked at my.

"Um just a martini please." I told the barmen and he nodded, going off to get our drinks. Once the barmen returned, he handed us our drinks. We both went and sat at a free table.

"So, what shall we do on our holiday? Niall asked me.

"I'm not sure, maybe we could hire a boat and do some fishing. Explore the place a bit, do some shopping." I suggested.

"Maybe Thursday we could do some shopping." Niall said and I nodded.

A/N

Now I know it's a short chapter. But day 2 will be a longer chapter as its Nialls surprise and stuff..

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

ADD

FAN

LOVE CHOOS!<3