Chapter 1

(Mark's POV)

Oh shit! Fuck! I thought as I ran through the house and down the stairs, I grabbed at the lock of the door but just as I unlatched the door I felt a hand grab my shoulder. "Get the fuck off me!" I screamed as he yanked me back and slammed me against the wall, I saw stars flash before my eyes as I fell to my knees only to be kneed in the face. As my vision faded I looked up to see the face that haunted my nightmares, uncle Chet. "J-Just... d-die... you sick bastard..." I croaked weakly, just barely seeing his psychotic grin as the world faded away. I awoke with a start, sweat dripping from my pale skin. I'm still wearing the black hoodie I always wear. I climb out of the sweat soaked sheets and groggily stumbled over to my closet, pulling a yogscast hoodie for a change, putting a different pair of dark blue jeans on. Pulling up my hood, I like the feeling of separation it gives me I don't know why, I walked over to my laptop and only then realized that the world was blurry, I walked over to my bedside table and put my glasses on, brushing my black hair out of my face. I walked back to the laptop and opened YouTube, I then proceeded to waste the day away in my chair watching yogscast videos. After what seemed to be hours of watching the yogscast with my roommate, Avery, hovering over me watching too, occasionally getting snacks for us, I hear a nock at the door, I walk over and open the door to find a surprised looking old lady, she owns the orphanage I think, but I don't care about that because omfg Simon was there next to her! I then proceeded to faint, only to be shaken awake by Avery, looking up again I saw not only Simon, but also Lewis, Hannah, and Duncan as well! "Well! What are you waiting for!" Said Simon loudly "we're adopting you! So pack your bags!" "Really!?" I exclaimed "awesome!" Me and Avery ran to the closet and packed our meager belongings. "Ready to go!" I said "so... Who are we going with?"
"Well, I'll be taking Avery." Said Simon "And you're mine! Hehehe!" Said Duncan menacingly to me before nearly collapsing from laughter. This was going to be awesome.

A/N Hello again it's me Charlotte I'm so sorry for not posting anything in so long but I basically forgot that this site even exists recently because of how busy I've been, but anyways I will try to update more regularly although I can't promise anything, anyways peace out, Charlotte.