Chapter 2

(Mark's POV)

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed "I forgot something" I said and ran back into the orphanage and into my room, I unlocked the safe under the floor boards and pulled out my cat Raven with his silky black fur and cute red scarf that was the same as the one I always wore, I also grabbed his food and water bowls along with his collapsible cage and put them in my bag. I crouched to the floor and Raven jumped onto my shoulder and balancing perfectly there as I left the orphanage for what was hopefully the last time. As I walked outside I saw Duncan and the others and walked over to them, waving in greeting. "I didn't realize they let pets in the orphanage" said Duncan "no, they don't, I hid him in a safe" Duncan looked at me questioningly but thankfully let it go after saying "well he's fine with me, I like cats" he proceeded to scratch him behind the ears and pet him a bit. As we continued walking and making idle chatter until we spotted the car, we proceeded to climb in and drive away. There was more humorous banter between the yogs and us until the car pulled up at a house. "This is our stop" said Simon as he exited, Avery leaving too after multiple promises to call later. Then we sped off again driving to what I assumed was Duncan's house. The chatter had died down in the absence of Avery and Simon it was kind of awkward, as I realized it should be, Duncan being a near stranger even after me having watched nearly all of his videos. I guess I should try to get to know him, he is my dad after all, my dad... It feels weird yet wonderful to even think it. I then start a friendly conversation, dispersing the awkwardness while getting to know Duncan a little bit better until we arrived at his place. It was awesome I thought as I walk through the door, Duncan seems to notice my awe and says "I'm glad you seem to like it because it's all yours!" I grinned at him and was then hit by a sudden wave of fatigue, Duncan again noticing this (who are you, fucking bat man?) walks down the hall and shows me to my room and holy shit a tv with a ps4 and a gaming pc! I'm dying I'm so exited!
I thanked him repeatedly, exclaiming that he didn't have to spend this much money on me, but he kept saying it's fine so I stopped. I created accounts on my pc and ps4 and noticed the gift card for each system but divided it would be better to wait until tomorrow when I wasn't so tired and could spend it responsibly. I smiled as I thought about the amazing day I'd had with Netflix playing softly in the background as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

A/N hey guys this is Charlotte sorry for the delayed post of this chapter but at least it's not multiple months huh... *cries* heh, yeah sorry about those other books by the way heh... heh... *backing away slowly*
Anyway, peace out, Charlotte.