Part 13

Dey kept on kissing... She wrapped her hands around his neck nd he held her tight by her waist.. No space for air between dem... D moment ws smthing which can not be explained in wrds... Dey expressing their feelings... Their love... Their emotions through that kiss... They have been away frm each other since last five months... Dis ws d moment... Their moment... In which dey wnted to live their whole life... The moment which dey were dying for... The moment which dey neva wantd to end... Bt like their magical journey of togetherness.... D moment to ended... He broke d kiss... Rested his forehead on hers.. Both breathing heavily... Wid their eyes closed... She loosened her grip on his neck nd held him by his shoulders lightly... He opened his eyes nd looked at her angelic face... Her closed eyes... Her wet skin... Her swollen red lips... He felt his heart sinking... The pain he ws trying to hide... Ws no longer ready to stay back in his heart... He ws trying to be strong... Bt at that moment... His emotions.. His weakness overcame his strongness... Suddenly he hugged her tightly nd broke down in her arms... She opened her eyes... The moment ws difficult fr her too... Bt whats more difficult ws to see him like dis... All broken... Crying in her arms... "Darshan??"... She took his name... Restless to see him like dis... She felt him getting more heavier on herself... "Darsh...." She shook him bt he dint responded nd kept on crying... She smhow broke d hug nd made him stand properly... By d time... Rain also stopped... He felt his knees going weaker... Nd d next moment dey touched d ground... "Darsh... Darsh what happened??... Say somthing plzzz... Bolo kuch..." She cupped his face coming dwn on her knees... Bt he started weeping more hardly... "Darshan.... Look at me... Look at me darsh!!" She yelled nd made him look up... She wiped away his tears. She slightly kissed his forehead nd he again hugged her... "Kiara plzz... Dont go" What ws she heard... Suddenly her grip around him loosened... She gulped down d lump in her throat nd... "Plzz dont go kiara... Main mar jaunga... Plzz mat jao I beg u" he kept on saying... Still crying... Hugging her tightly... She ws numb... Her senses stopped wrking... She wnted to say that she neva eva leave him... Bt somewhere... She knw d reality... She knew that she cant be wid him... So instead of giving him fake hopes... She told him d truth... "I have to go darshan" she said in a cold voice nd got up freeing herself frm his grip... He looked up at her... His face covered wid tears... Eyes red... Nd running nose.. "I have to go" she again said as if she ws telling herself... Wid dis she turned nd made her way to their room... He kept on sitting their... Figuring out what jst happened... After sometime... He too came back to their room nd found her laying on d bed... He took his clothes frm d cupboard nd banged into d washroom... Changed his clothes... Nd walked out of d room... Banging d door behind him.... She knew where he ws going nd wanted to stop him.... Bt...she dint.... That night... Dey once again got to knw d reality of their life... They once again lost all their hopes... Once again dey broke down... Nd once again dey accepted the bitter truth that they were no longer... Together....