Part 15

"Itni subah subah kaha jaa rahi ho kiara?" His mom asked sitting on the sofa reading newspaper.. "Mom wo.. Wo darshan... Darshan Ne office bulaya hai" kiara replied with her fingers crossed as she hated lying to her.. "Darshan aaj itni jaldi office chala gaya!!" "Haa mom wo kuch important Kaam tha" kiara replied quickly not wanting any further question.. "Theek hai beta jao.. Come back soon okay.." His mom told her "haa maa" kiara said and quickly moved out of the house to find her lost love.. To find darshan.. Her darshan which she never wanted to loose.. She never wanted to give any kind of pain to her love.. But sometimes we have to accept the destiny.. It wasn't that she hadn't tried to save her love.. She tried her best.. But all went in vain.. It was like destiny was also having fun playing with their lives.. But now.. She has to find him.. The condition of her heart could be understood by her unstoppable tears.. Her red puffy eyes.. Her uneven breaths.. Her shaking legs.. And the worry lines on her forehead..

    She found a glistening grey coloured car which belonged to abhi.. She got into the car.. "Kuch pata chala abhi?" She asked.. Looking at him with hope.. Abhi stayed quiet for moments then replied "nhi kiara.. Abhi tak to kuch b pata nhi chala.. Wo office me bhi nhi hai.. Nor does any of our friend knw about him.. Mai soch raha tha ki hm us pub me jaakr dekhte hain... Jaha wo usually jata hai"... Abhi completed nd new fresh tears came down rolling on kiara's cheeks... "Ro mat kiara... We'll find him okay!!" Abhi said side hugging her... She nodded nd wiped her tears away...

       Abhi nd kiara were friends.... Darshan nd kiara always treated abhi as their brother.. Abhi too loved kiara as his younger sister.. The day kiara left darshan.. Abhi tried a lot to make kiara understand but being tied in the chains of destiny.. Kiara had to left darsh.... Abhi had many issues wid kiara.. For leaving.. Betraying his best friend.. But as her brother.. He had to help kiara.. He had to support her.. Forgetting all what happened in past!!..

         He was driving to the pub nd kiara was continously trying darshan's number.. But to her bad luck.. It was switched off.. They reached the pub and as expected.. It was closed.. They moved out of the car to see if someone ws there.. But found noone.. "Koi hai!!" Abhi shouted on top of his voice.. After a minute a guy appeared there who worked there in the pub.. The guy ws known to abhi as he often comes here with darsh.. "Hey listen... Kal raat darshan yahan aaya tha?" Abhi asked holding the boy with both his shoulders... All ths while kiara was standing beside abhi sobbing hard... The guy looked at abhi nd then had a breif look at kiara then shifted his gaze back to abhi... "Darshan sir.... Haan kal aaye the wo yahan... Kaafi pareshaan lag rahe the... Koi problem hai kya sir?" He asked nd abhi shook his head "tum ye batao ki wo yaha se kab gaya?" Abhi asked straight... "Wo... Sir kal unhone bohot pi... Or fir raat ko... 2:30- 03:00 baje chale gae" he told them... Nd this was enough for kiara to break down... She cried even harder... "Kiara... Kiara sambhalo khud ko... Hm dhoond lenge use... Chalo tum" abho consoled kiara nd made her sit in the car holding her by her arms... "Mai abhu aaya okay..." He said to her nd she nodded... Abhi went back to that guy who ws standing there all confused... "Kya hua sir... Darshan sir mil nhi rahe hain kya?" He asked as abhi reached to him... "Haan... Kuch aisa he hai" abhi replied giving him his card... "Agar wo yahan aaye... So call me okay?" Abhi said nd the guy nodded in reply...

NOTE: DO VOTES AND COMMENTS PLZZ