Part 17

"Abhi please do something! Where can he go like this! Please... Please..." Kiara sobbed in front of Abhishek. Her tears... Unstoppable!

"Kiara.. Be strong. We'll find him. Police has also started searching for him now.. Don't worry! We'll find him anyhow!" Abhi tried to console Kiara though he himself was having a storm within him!

It had been 27 hours. But still they couldn't find him.. It was like... He was nowhere! Not a single place was left where they hadn't checked...

It was 3 in the morning. Kiara was still at Abhi's place. They all were sitting in a room waiting for any update from the police.

"Kiara think.. Wo or kahan jaa sakta hai!" Sam said putting her hand on Kiara's shoulder.

"I don't know Sam.. Its like we've checked everywhere! Every..." She was saying just then her phone started buzzing. 'Mom calling..' Displayed the screen. It was her Mother. To be more precised.. her step Mother.

"Hello?" Kiara chipped. Confused that why is she calling at such an hour.

"Hello baby!" Her mom said in her extra sweet voice.

"Mom I'll talk to you later please." Kiara said sobbing and was about to cut the call when...

"What happened? Is there any problem sweetheart?" Her mother asked.

"Non of your concern!" Kiara replied straight.

"It is... Obviously it is! Maybe tum jis problem me ho... Uska solution mere paas ho!" Her mom said.

"What are you talking about... Don't tell me ki aapne kuch kiya hai!" Kiara said. Her voice dipped in anger and helplessness.

"Well well well... You'll get to know everything dear! Just come to your mumma" her mom said as if teasing her.

"Kya kiya hai aapne...!" Kiara shrieked over the phone.

"Shhhh.... Told you na... Just come to me!"

"I hate you.. I hate you from the core!" Kiara shrieked. Pure hatred in her voice. Her eyes filled with tears.

"You should! But I also know that your love for him is way more than your hatred for me. Now come fast. And don't you dare to bring anyone with you! Come alone. Otherwise you know the consequences... Right?"

"....."

"Right Kiara?"

"Yeah... I'm coming" said Kiara and hung up the call.

"What happened" Sam and Abhi asked in unison.

"I know where he is... Mujhe jaana hoga" Kiara chipped wiping her tears and got down the bed.

"Pr hua kya hai? Or kahan hai wo?" Abhi asked.. Confused!

"I can't tell you anything right now. Please let me go!" Kiara said

"Pr... Achha okay. I'm coming with you" Abhi said.

"No!!" Kiara shrieked. "No one is coming with me!"

"Pr Kiara!..." Abhi tried to say something..

"No abhi... Please!! I'm going. And please don't follow me. I've to go alone" Kiara said and got out of their apartment.

Both Abhi and Sam were confused but they didn't say anything. They accompanied Kiara to her car.

"Don't worry okay... I'll be fine" Kiara ensured them as she sensed how tensed they were.

"Hmmm... Take care Kiara" Sam hugged her

"I will.." Kiara said "and yeah... Please don't inform police about all this! Just believe me. I know what I'm doing okay!"

"Yeah" Abhi nodded.

Kiara started the car and took the way to which she never wanted to go! Her Mother's place.....

*******************************

COMMENTS PLEASE!