Help me Andy

Patrick curled up on the sofa of the tour bus. He couldn't be bothered at that moment and couldn't be bothered to explain what happened with Luke since they wouldn't understand what actually happened at that house. It gave him the creeps even thinking about what happened. As he sat curled up on the sofa Andy slowly went over to Patrick and sat on the floor in front of him.
"Are you alright?" Andy asked him. "You've been acting strange lately," he added.
"Is Joe or Pete near us?" Patrick asked him quietly and Andy shook his head. "Good can I tell you something then?" Patrick asked
"Sure," he answered smiling.
"I'm having trouble. I can't stop thinking about what happened at his house. I hate myself for it," he whispered.
"What? Why? You shouldn't hate yourself, it wasn't your fault," Andy answered confused.
"It is my fault. If I hadn't of met him and dated him then I wouldn't be in this situation now. I wouldn't be fearing for my own life. He wouldn't want revenge for me breaking up with him. He's jealous I know he is. Now he's getting his revenge on me and Pete. It's my fault and I don't know how to feel about it. It gives me the creeps thinking about what he's done. And I know that he will always come after me and that's a scary thought. I know you don't know how it feels but it feels awful you know? Having someone after you and they eventually get to you. And when they get to you the first thing they do is beat you," Patrick told him upset about what he had just said to Andy.
He nodded in response, unsure of what to say back to him and processing what Patrick had just told him. As he did they sat in silence for a while before Andy spoke up.
"I can help you if you want. Get revenge I mean," he offered.
"You would really do that for me?" Patrick asked him shocked a little.
"Of course. Why would I not help you get revenge on someone, you're one of my best friends 'Trick?" Andy told him
"Thank you Andy! You are absolutely amazing!" Patrick cried out.
"No problem 'Trick," he answered smiling and Patrick smiled back.
Patrick relaxed a little. At least he knew he could trust people and actually get them to help him with stuff that he needed help with.