Chapter 1

Alexis P.O.V.

Hi. My name is Alexis Dallas. And yes my brother is Cameron Dallas. I'm 13 years old and live with him along with my best friend Kylie. Kylie is also 13. She started to live with us when here parents moved to Washington. She said that she didn't want to move so I said that she could live with us. Her mom agreed and that's the story. Kylie isn't my only friend. I'm not one of those people who have only one friend and isn't sociable. We have other friends too. But the closest ones and the one's we hang with the most are : Scott, Tay (Taylor), Rebecca (Becky), and Gabriel (Gabe). Oh wait I can't forget him! See we have a friend who moved during the summer but is in one of our classes and we talk to him too. Well, we text him. His name is Drake. So there is Scott, Tay, Becky, Gabe, and Drake. Yep! Those are our friends.

"Alexis! Alexis! Alexis get up!" Kylie says trying to get me up.

"Mmmmmm."

"Alexis get up! Cameron is leaving in 30 mins!"

Did she just say 30 mins?! I jumped out of bed and rushed to the bathroom. I brushed my hair, brushed my teeth and ran back to my room. I picked out my outfit which was black jeans, a shirt with flowers on it, and put on my Chuck Taylors, a.k.a Converse. This all added up to 20 mins and just enough time for my to get oj, a sandwich bag of cereal, and toast with butter. After I got all that together, I grabbed my backpack, food, oj and headed to Cam's car.

The car ride didn't last that long I mean it was about 14 mins. When we got in Cameron started the car and pulled out of the drive way and turned on the radio. When he turned it on One of Those Nights by Shawn Mendes came on and Kylie and I started singing.

Kylie P.O.V.

"Alexis! Alexis! Alexis get up!" I say trying to get her up.

"Mmmmmm." Seriously she's doing it again. Oh well. She asked for it.

"Alexis get up! Cameron is leaving in 30 mins!"

After I said that she jumped out of bed and rushed to get ready. I waited for her with Nash by the car for around 30 mins.

"Wow. How long does it take that girl to get ready?" I say as we wait. Finally she steps out the door and we leave. When we are almost at school One of those Nights by Shawn Mendes comes on and Alexis and I start singing crazy. After a few more songs we were at school.

"Bye Cam!" we both say as we shut the car door.

"Ah! It's good to be back. A new year to a fresh start!" I say as we see Rebecca running towards us with her arms open for a big hug.

"Rebecca! Haven't seen you in a long time. How have you been?" says Alexis as she comes closer.

"I had the best summer ever! It was so amazing!" she says as her cheeks begin to red. Alexis and I look at each other and raise our eyebrows up.

"Meet someone?" I say arching an eyebrow. As I do my act an eyebrow thingy she begins to blush. Alexis and I just start laughing. After that we headed down to the music room to do the same thing as last year. This week was just like last years so there's no juicy, gossipy things to tell about. Oh yeah! I almost forgot! See we have a friend named Drake who was here for 4-6th grade but then he left. Then he came back but online in one and I say just one of our classes. Anyways, continuing on. He has come back! So I guess that is somewhat a juicy thing? I don't know anymore!