Chapter 3

Alexis P.O.V

We almost reach the school and I see Drake and Becky holding hands like a couple and she her kiss him on the cheek as I look out the window. When I see this there is a tear coming down my face. "Alexis are you- Oh. Don't look at that." Kylie says to me trying to make something not obvious. I look over at her and she keeps staring at what I was looking at until I said "Did you know?" After that she looks away and looks at the sky outside the window. "You did! Are you dating too?" I say getting more upset. She just looks at me. "You are! Is everyone dating in the class?!" Still looking at me, she nods in response. Looking at each other we are interrupted by Nash. "Alright guys. See you later." Nash says as we get out. We get out and start walking to our lockers.

"Alexis are you mad at me?"

I sigh. "No. I'm just upset that no one ever told me!"

"I know, I'm sorry. I should've told sooner." she says opening her locker and setting her things in there and says laughing "Now, lets go to assembly. I don't want to be late." We go to the amphitheater and I sit where we usually sit. The first announcement that was told was K - 6th has a new Spanish teacher and she was introduced. After that Mrs. Grill came over to me and asked "Alexis. Can you introduce the new kid please?" "Sure. What's their name?" I asked getting up and walking with her. I got up where Kylie was but in the front. "We have a new kid in the 8th grade. Will Jason come up please." I said waiting for him to come up. He finally came up and I continued on. "Everyone this is Jason. Mrs. Grill wants everyone to be nice to him and make him feel welcomed." After that announcement we did a prayer and headed to our lockers. On our way there I didn't talk to Kylie at all. I got to my locker and had gotten my things and left.

As I'm walking I hear someone saying "Hey wait up!" I turn around and see Jason running. I stop and wait for him. In between breathes he says 

"Hey sorry. Since I'm new I don't know anyone and I didn't want to walk alone." 

"It's okay. So, where do you live?" I ask as we walk to our class room. 

"I live by the church but a few houses down from it." he says.  

"Ok. So you like walk to school right?" I ask. 

"Yeah. Today I didn't. My mom drove me today."

"Cool."  We finally reach our class room. He then walks over to Mrs. E our teacher for most of our classes. He got his desk and locker. Here's the funny part. He now sits next to me and has the locker next to mine.