chapter_1- Morning

Aphmau pov

I wake up to the sound of my bell because I live right next door of my school. My clock said that its 6:30 in the morning. "Ughh I hate Monday's". My little brother Malichi comes in and said " hey aph u awake ". I say "yeah what do u need". He said "I was wondering if maybe I could borrow your laptop for a few minutes I need to print something off for school mom said that if u say no u have to bring her the laptop and your grounded for a day". I say "fine just hurry I need it for school for a project I'm doing today it's my turn to present". After Malichi leaves my room I look at my phone I have 15 texts and missed calls from kawiai chan. I know she stays up late on school nights but never that late. I give kawiai chan a call back she picks up I ask her what she needed and she said "Aph hurry get to the school we were in a tornado last night and everything got damaged but ur house, oh and school started 5 minutes ago we have a new principal and she made school start at 6:35 and we now go to 3:45 in the after noon". I say "what kawiai chan how could u not have told me this". kawiai chan said " aph im sorry I was up late and I fell asleep right after I got the news". when I was just about to speak malichi came in and said "heres your laptop back aphmau".

malich pov

it was 6:00 in the morning when i woke up. I went to see if aph and levin were awake. They wernt but my parents were I asked mom what time breakfast was going to be ready. she had told me that it would be ready in about 15 minutes. i then went upstairs to see if anyone was wake i saw aph was awake. I knocked on aphs door and said hey aph may I borrow your laptop. After I get her laptop I go to my room and hook the computer up to the printer and print what I need out of the computer. When I'm done I give the laptop back to aphmau and then go down stairs to eat and read my book until school starts.

I know that this chapter is short but I couldn't come up with more stuff than what's HERE sorry. This story was inspired by Tardis9204