Chapter 8- The first day

Aarons POV

So when Aphmau and I get to the bus and get our seat, she's tired. She grabs her pillow and puts it on my shoulder and she falls asleep. I just then see her move and she sleeps, so I move her to my lap and I let her sleep that way.
It's been about an hour since we left and this kid Balto has to use the restroom which is in the back of the bus, he walks past me while Aphmau is asleep in my lap.
"Hey you, is that your girlfriend?" He said
"No she's a friend Balto what is your problem with it?" I say back to him.
"Maybe because I'm the Alpha and your just some stupid omega with a girl who's not an omega. She must really like Omegas" he said to me. "Well Balto thats your opinion but not to me I don't declare myself as a wearwolf and there for you can think what you want but to me im not gonna delcare myself as Omega" I told Balto. he then just walks off back to the restroom and then heads back to his seat. *time skip to the Camp site*
Aphmau's POV When we get to the camp site i feel a nudge on my shoulder, I wake up and I see I'm laying on Aaron's shoulder but he tells me that when I fell asleep he moved me to his lap. So now our principle's speaking over the bus announcer and he tells us that ever activity we do will be with our couple so that mean I'm going to be with Aaron all this trip and so that mean Aaron and I will be doing every activity together but when the bunks happen we will be paired with other couples groups but boys have to be on one side while girls on the other, I see Aaron's face when he said that.