Chapter 7-The couples retreat

Aaron POV
It's Friday and it's the day we leave for the couples retreat. So I head downstairs and eat a bowl of cereal and have yogurt. I don't really like yogurt but eh. So then I grab my bag and I go and head to school. I have no lunch because it's the couples retreat. So I head straight to the music room. Just a few minutes later I see someone enter the room. It's that short potato. I-is she Shu. I hate Aphmau, but I love Shu. She asks me if I'm FC and I tell her I am. She talks to me for a little bit then it's 11:30 and we needed to head to where the bus will pick us up. Don't judge this (especially you fangirlers) I see her limping on her foot I ask her if she broke her ankle she said no she just twisted it. I then take her by surprise and pick her up. She blushes and then gets a little nervous. We then head to the bus.
Aphmau POV
It's Friday and it's time for the couples retreat. My mom says that I need to be careful. She asks who I'm going with, I tell her Katelyn, (secretly Katelyn is going but with her boyfriend Jeffery) and she tells me to be careful, when I get to school I go to my first class for the day which is math. My math teacher loves me but yet gives me all the easier problems to solve. But when the bell rings I see it's my lunch and I got my new schedule which didn't Change any of my classes it changed my lunch. It said that I needed to be at the bus area by 11:55. I look at my phone it's 10:30. I head to the music room and I'm on my phone not looking where I'm going and I trip over something. I look up its Dante's older brother Gene. He hates me. "Hey guys its Kitty. Hey kitty decided to finally join the shadow nights." He asked me." No Gene I just tripped over your bag thats all". I tell him. I then have to run away from him because if im around him he will start telling me I shall join. But then I head to the music room.