Chapter 5

Aphmau's POV
This is the day that I finally get done with school for the week. But next week will be the same way. Well after class is over I see this one guy who ran off to another place. Then I look at my schedule and see it's Werewolf 101. What is this class I don't remember signing up for this. Ugh it's so upsetting. So anyway I just head to class and then I see this fight that's going down I ask some kid what's happening.
??-That one kid Aaron got on this guy balto's nerve and you never want to mess with Balto.
Aphmau- s-shouldn't we get a teacher or something. I mean this can get outta hand.
Then the next thing that happens is Balto is thrown out the window and I run up to the guys Aaron.
Aaron- that's what you get I'm never afraid.
Aphmau- WHAT DID U DO THAT FOR?!
He just ignores me and then the teacher comes in and he tells us that we need to sit in pairs and I see me and Aaron are the only ones left. But really we have to sit together. I then tell the teacher that I'm not supposed to be in this class bc I never signed up for it. He tells me that I'm supposed to be here. And I wasn't happy when those words came out of his mouth.
*time skip to bell*
Well the bell has finally rung and it's time to go home. When I get out of the door I see my not alone buddy and I talk to him. But as soon as he was taking my mom came and blared the horn.
Silvanna- Aphmau vaminos. WAIT IS THAT A BOY.
Aphmau- Mom. Your embarrassing me.
Silvanna- you stay away from my daughter. You marry into this family you'll deal with me.