Nothing to worry about, I'm the star!

PREVIOUSLY ON LAST CHAPTER-

I lastly straightened my hair and then I headed off to my room, I still had some time until time to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2

I sat in my bed, remembering I didn't have breakfast, I shrugged and grabbed my laptop, I wasn't hungry.

I logged into twitter and saw I had some new followers, I scrolled through them all, but someone stood out to me. I quickly clicked the name, not even bothering to read it correctly. OMG. Sophia Kaloudis followed me! She had came to the studio a couple years ago, with her sister and her studio's owners. Time after that, the studio closed and I haven't heard about her since then. She was a reaaaallyyy good dancer and I was afraid she could somehow replace me. But it wasn't too much of a deal, she lived in Australia! So I didn't worry. I wonder where has she been and what has she been up to. I wasn't concerned, cause I didn't really liked her, she always tried to show off and sometimes was cocky and most of the time sassy. I did not bother to check her tweets when I saw what time it was. I quickly closed my laptop, grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs. First day of school, here we go!