4.

"Clarisse what happend to you" Taehyung asked.

"Oh its nothing dont worry about it".

"I do worry your my responsibility, im suppose to be looking after you".

"It was just a couple of girls bully me thats all".

"Who" all the boys said together.

"Jia" Jimin suddenly said, So thats her name.

"You must be mistaken, shes not like that, i think you hit your head a bit too hard" suga said.

"I know who i saw okay, just forget about it". You stayed silent with your head down eating your food and suga left the table.

"Dont worry about him hes always defending her for some reason" J hope said. You just smiled and stayed silent.

A couple of minutes later you felt someone tap your shoulder, it was Jimin he could see you were upset and tried to make you smile and laugh with his cute looks. Even though iv only met him i feel safe, happy and he knows how to make me smile.

"So Clarisse what lessons you got next" Jungkook asked.

"Iv got biology in room B4 and then sport"

"Oh your with me for biology" Namjoon said.

"And us for sport" jungkook and j hope said together.

We all finished eating and went to head to our lessons, along the way we saw Jia, i just kept my head up and carried on walking until Jia bumped into me on purpose, i dropped all my books.

"Watch were your going next time" she said.

"Jia back off and leave her alone" Namjoon said.

"Here let me help you"

"Thanks" you said with a tear in your eye.

"Just ignore her, me and the boys will help through this". Those words made your heart sink a little, you never had friends like this before.

You got to your lesson and just stayed silent and concentrated in the lesson. Your mind wondered a little bit but it was normal. Biology ended, you went and put your things in taehyungs locker and then you head to sports to find Jungkook and J hope.

As you were new you had to use some sports wear from the school, they only had shorts and a t shirt spare so you put them on and headed to the gym. Your teacher put everyone in teams for a dodgeball competition, you were on the same team as j hope and jungkook was on the otherside with Jia.

You played until there was only you, j hope, jungkook and jia left.

"Clarisse you go for Jia and ill go for Jungkook", you nodded and smiled. You all threw the balls at the same time and j hope and jungkook hit each other at the same time, now it was just you and Jia.

You could hear your team cheering you on, especially J Hope, i think he was trying to be a cheerleader or something. Balls were being thrown left to right, you caught one Jia threw towards you and you threw it back, but you accidentally hit her in the face.

"Oh my gosh im so sorry", you said running towards her.

"Get away from me". You did as she said and walked away from her. As you were walking away you saw a ball fly pass you. You just looked around and carried on walking to get changed.

You finished getting ready and headed to Taehyung locker, grabbed your things and waited for the boys.