A gift for the Little one

Aazam's POV

I'm so proud of my little Dafeenah. Although she's only six she has such a matured mind. If Ruwa was around she'll be so proud of her little one. I'm sure she's watching her.

I need to gift something for my little angel. She needs something. It will be a form of motivation. She can continue striving for the best in her life. Who knows? Maybe she might even become famous some day.

I kept walking and walking. Thinking of what I could get for her. Something that represents her. Something that will be small and nice to keep.

Just then the thoughts of how Ruwa and I met came to my mind. Ruwa was just a beautiful florist. She came selling flowers but I shouldn't have fell in love with her. Maybe her dad was right. If I didn't marry her I believe she will be alive laughing and living a very good life. Did I really ruin it? I'm so sorry Ruwa. Why did we love each other? Why must this happen?

I was about to cry but I just sighed. Getting back to what I'm supposed to think, oh well.

I know what I can get for my little angel. The exact thing that made Ruwa and myself to meet each other. Yes the flowers!! Great idea.

I tried looking around my area to see if I can get any flowers. Nope there were just grasses and plants. No flowers in this dull area. I better get help from Kitwan.

"Hey bro!" I greeted Kitwan as I saw him from a distance.

"Hey, how's everything going? How's work?" He asked me.

"Great bro.. So far so good.. Well I need your help."

"Anything for you, what is it?"

Great now I can ask him and get my little one some cute little flowers.

"Do you know where I can get little flowers? Like the really small ones?" I asked him. He was wondering why I would ask such a thing. What did a plumber have to do with flowers? So I explained everything to him. From Dafeenah's saving habits up to what kind of a great gift she has brought about.

"Wow amazing! Your Daughter is really very intelligent. Hopefully she studies well and becomes a successful woman some day." He was very happy for her.

"Thank you bro. Well then where can we get the flowers?" I questioned him back. He mentioned that there was this park with really amazing and beautiful little flowers.

Without delay we quickly rushed over to the park.

Wow. Indeed it was very gorgeous. So many tiny little flowers all around. Many different colours like I was staring at a flower rainbow. Beautiful indeed.

"But are we allowed to pluck them?" I asked him a bit afraid of being caught. Plus I didn't have the heart too. But I was doing this for my little Dafeenah.

"There's no one here.. Quick go pluck some before someone finds out." He warned me.

And so I ran. I quickly planned in my head of what colours I should pick. And so I went.

Purple, Yellow and Green. Good enough.

We immediately walked out of the park before anyone would find out. I nicely placed the flowers in my pocket.

"Hey Bro.. Are you just going to give it like that? How will you present it?" He seemed so not impressed with this.

"Uhmm just like that?" I itched my head.

"No man.. Come on. These are free. And if you just give it like that, it will wither."

How can I not have known this earlier? Then Dafeenah will only be able to keep it for a few days? That's bad. Then what's the point of this gift?

"Don't worry.. I'll help you."

I didn't feel like asking him why. So I just decided to go along with him. Where were we going? I was clueless.

And so we arrived after about an hour or so. To this small cute little shop. It had so many bottles. What was this? I couldn't help but ask," Why did you bring me here?"

Then Kitwan answered so smartly," See this is a bottle shop. Like they treasure small little things and place them in these tiny bottles which makes it even more beautiful."

"Uhuh.. So ?" I still was confused.

"So you can put these flowers in the bottle with a liquid which prevents them from withering and pass it to Dafeenah. She will love it!"

Great idea he gave me. So I entered the shop and informed the young lady at the counter. She got me a cute little bottle and placed the three flowers in. She displayed it nicely in such a manner that Dafeenah could see three different Colours. After which she squeezed some liquid in. I didn't want to just present it in such a way. There was something else that this needed.

"Do you have a string or so? Like a brown string so it can serve as a necklace. " I asked.

" Oh so this shall be the charm?" She seemed delighted as the price will only add on.

"Yes please."

And so she went searching for a nice brown string and finally found it. It was thick so the bottle will not fall. She added a hook to the cap of the bottle and gently pushed the string through the hole of the hook. After which she placed it in a box and charged me a reasonable amount.

I paid her the money and thanked her. After which I thanked Kitwan for this wonderful idea. I'm sure Dafeenah would love this.