€2€

Raven's POV: Then i saw my parents. "Raven!" they said. I won't stay with there lunatics. They looked at them. "On no!" My dad said. "What?" "2 of them are your mates"

"So" "You have to stay with them!" "W-" "It's law!" Michael said putting his arm around me. My dad looked at him. He let go. My mom ran and got my stuff

"Do i get any say in this!" "No" "Uhh" They kissed my forehead and left. I sighed. I turned to the boys. I haven't ate. I saw my blood container.

I drank some. The boys looked at me in awe. "What?" "We dont do that" "We do this". And Luke sucked Calum's blood. "Uhh, here!" i handed them the container.

I almost threw up. They showed me my room. I got my stuff and organized it fast. I walked down.

I saw Luke and Michael. "Hey Raven show us your demon" "Why?" "Do you change personalitys?" "Yeah but i can controll it" "Then do it" I wanted to mess with them.

"Fine" i changed into it. I started moving around. Then i looked at the boys with my black eyes. "Okay" they said. I got closer. "We get it" i went to their face. "Ahhh!" they ran.

I started laughing. I turned back. "That wasn't funny" "Yeah it was" "So can you sense other demons" "Yeah" i said. "Are you diffrent with a vampire" "No" "Oh because demon Raven is hot!" i rolled my eyes.

{Midnight}
Raven's POV: I woke up feeling demons. Then i heard "Hi love" i yelled and turned the lights on. There was nobody. Calum busted through.

Then i felt somebody choke me. "What happ-Oh shit!" i couldn't say anything. "Guys!" the thing let me go. I fell to the floor. "What?!" "They found her"
I layed on the floor.

Then i had a vision

Vision:I saw 5 boys. "We will find you" "Your blood sucking friends are weak" "We are coming tomorrow and you will be u-ours" "See you then"
{End of Vision}

I saw the boys looking at me. "What?!" "They are coming tomorrow!"