θ6θ

Raven'sPOV: They closed the door. Oh no. They woke up. "Uhh!" then i felt a shock of pain. "Raven!" they saw me.

I kept yelling. "Oh no!" "What ?!" "They put a spell on her!" "What spell?" "I don't know!"

I stopped yelling. I didn't feel pain. I calmed down. Then i heard 'Black'. I turned into a demon. I tried to control myslef. I kept on shaking. "Guys stand back!" i said.

"B-" "Stand back!" they moved. I let the feeling get to me. I knew what was happening. They were turning me into a demon. No demon/vampire. A full on demon.

"She is turning" "Bite her!" Michael put his face in my neck. Then Louis busted through. The feeling stopped. I wasn't full demon yet. Louis tackled Michael.

"We need to mark her!" they said. I stood up. Zayn pushed me on the bed and hovered over me. He started kissing my neck. He was pushed off.

I saw the door open and i ran. I ran outside until i got tackled. I was put into a basement. I kept banging.

"Help!!" i yelled. I saw a window. I broke it. I started bleeding. I ignored and exited. I was in the back the house. I ran into the woods. I climbed the tree. I made my scent go so they won't find me.

I heard yelling "Where is she!" it was Michael. "I don't have her scent" "C'mon 1D are gonna find here ww need to first!"

They left. I sighed and climbed higher. I went to the top. I looked and saw a town. A town the guys will destroy because of me.

What have I done?!