@10@

Raven's POV: I looked at him. The boys struggled with the rope. "No Raven do somthing"

"Sorry she can't she got the blood sucked out of her." then i felt pain in my rib. Again and Again. I cried. "Ahhh!" "Harry stop!" he stopped they left and the boys got free but we couldn't get out of this room.

They came to me. "She is loosing also of blood" Michael put me on his lap. "I'm sorry!"
Then i passed out.

{Next Morning}

I woke up but i still couldn't move. Michael was wrapped around me. I sighed. He notoiced i was awake. "Thank goodness your alive" i couldn't say anything.

I nodded. "List-" "Well looks its the love birds" they walked in. "Get up!" i couldn't "Dude she can't!" "Shut up!" He kicked me and i winced.

"Get up you little bitch!" He yelled. I knew i wasn't their mate. I don't know but this is not right. He picked me up by my collar. Then he threw me against the wall.

"This will happen when you misbehave!" "She didn't d-" "Listen Niall Shut The Fuck Up!" He yelled. I just looked at 5sos. Thry were scared. "Listen what do you want?!" "We need you to be one of us!"

"You are powerful!" "We will keep you here until then" i looked at the guys. They were a mess. "I'll do it!" "What no!" Michael yelled. They dragged me out.

They put me on a wooden board. "We have to take the vampire out of you" It wasn't possiblr but i went along. They put a shot in me. "Oww!" i winced in pain.

Then i felt my fangs try to go I forced them back but i made them go away. I pretended to be a demon. "It worked w-" i jumped on Harry. I started beating them.