Chapter two - Just met

Jack smiles at me as he gets up from his chair. Seriously its creepy how similar they look but I guess I can tell the difference. I go to shake his hand but he embraces me with a hug instead. 

"Woah, so you're the hugging type." I feel his chest move as he laughs. 

"Okay okay you're squishing my internal organs now." I don't really like being hugged, especially when I don't know the person. He pulls away from me.

"So, how do you know my brother." I shift my weight awkwardly.

"Well.." I begin, "I don't really. I literally just met him around half an hour ago." I sort of laugh because I realise how stupid this is. I don't even know these boys and I'm in their house like I've known them for years. I suddenly feel a huge sense of discomfort. They live in a nice house, nice clothes, apple computers and all sorts. Where as I live in a small scabby flat, I'm wearing ripped jeans and - now grey - white tshirt and my converse which I found in a charity shop around three years ago - they are now falling to pieces. But yet they are happily letting me in their home. 

Is this funny or something? Maybe they're judging me. I need to leave. Right now.

"I think I should get going now." Finn snaps to attention and looks disappointed. 

"What? Why?" He complains. I struggle to think  of an excuse.

"I forgot that I need to, eh, run some errands for my mum. Bye." And with that I walk swiftly out of the room, down the stairs and out of the door. I am half way down the path when I hear a voice behind me. 

"Wait, do I at least get a number?" Is this some kind of joke? I stop and turn to face him.

"Eh, sure." I don't even have a mobile phone. I guess I'll just have to give him my home number. I scribble it down on a piece of notebook paper from my backpack and hand it to him. 

"There you go pretty boy." He flashes a smile and I turn to leave again.

"I'll see you again then?" Finn calls out behind me. I shrug, not bothering to turn and keep on walking.