Chapter 4

~~~ Marcel's P.O.V. ~~~

I ran into class thinking I was gonaa be late.

"Mr. Styles, calm youself." Miss Sheer said.

"Sorry Miss Sheer, I thought I was gonna be late," I said scratching the back of my head.

"It's alright, just go take a seat."

I walked to the only seat there was, and it was beside Alyssa. YES!! Wait, No.. She didn't seem to be noticing me thank God.

I could feel other students glaring at me as I walked by, it made me feel uncomfortable. As I sat at my desk Miss Sheer started lecturing us about stupid History stuff. Yes, I am a nerd but that doesn't mean I'm a big fan of school all the time.

I then noticed Alyssa looking at me. I flashed a smile. She just rolled her eyes. Stupid, STUPID MARCEL!! I thought.

As History passed by and all Miss Sheer did was lecture us, the bell would have to ring any second now. I could see other students packing everything up and looking at the clock.

*BRRRIIIINNNNGGG!!! BRRIIINNNGGG!!!!*

The bell had rung, which means it's lunch now. Students everywhere were running out each class and swarming the halls! I decided to wait a while, for the hall to clear up. I sat at my seat alone as Miss Sheer already left for her lunchtime.

'50 Shades Of Grey', the book I pulled out of my backpack. I started to read when someone walked in. There were two people.........making out?!?!!?! They stoped and looked at me and the guy said "What the fuck are you looking at, LOSER ?!?!" He spat the last word and pushed me towards the door with my bag and book.

"Owwww," I said. I got up and the hall was empty. Wow that escalated quickly. I headed over to my locker to put my things there, grabbed my packed lunch then headed to the cafeteria.

I always hated cafeteria food so I always packed my own, besides who knows what's in that mystery meat anyway?

As I walked to the only table that had no one at it I could feel people stare at me.

"Eww, it's Marcel!!" One girl said.

"LOSER!!!" Another girl coughed.

Then a guy came up behind me and pushed me to the ground, making the whole cafeteria laugh.

I just ran over to the seat nobody sat at. Since it was hidden nobody could see me. I just sat there and cried.

"The first day of high school and this is what happens?! I just wanna go home." I cried whispering.

"Marcel?" A voice said sweetly. I knew this voice it was ALYSSA?!?!

I quickly wiped away the tears and took out the only thing in my luch that isn't smushed. My sandwich. Funny thing is I thought that it would get smushed though, guess it didn't.

"Y-yes?" I whispered.

I could hear the footsteps come closer to my table and Alyssa came and sat down in front of me.

"Umm....are you okay?" She asked not making eye contact. I saw in her eyes she had been crying too.

"Y-yeah I'm fine,.....have you been crying lately?" I asked then took a bite out of my sandwich.

"What? Um n-no I haven't," She said as a little tear escaped her eye.

"Alyssa, yes you have. I can tell." I stated.

She stared at me and said "W-well I'm fine okay?!" She snapped and with that tears began flowing down her face.

"Alyssa......Er uhm...do you....wanna...talk about it..?" I asked not knowing what to do since it is the first time a girl has had a breakdown in front of me. Actually this is the first time a girl has actually talked to me for this long.

"N-no!!" She wiped away her tears and ran away.

Wonder what that was about. I mean I would chase after her, but the thought of even getting yelled at by the other students again 'Eww, it's Marcel' or 'LOSER!!' I just stayed here.

~~~

Chapter 4 everyone!! :) Poor Marcel!! D:

I always get feels after reading thaese kind of things..... Next chapter!!

VOTE AND COMMENT!! :) You dont have to though! :) Ily either way!! xxxx