Chapter 10

~~~ Marcel's P.O.V. ~~~

I walked down the street and turned at the corner. Everything was just calm and beautiful.

"Good morning um," Mrs. Jenovi said while fixing her flowers.

"Marcel." I finished her sentence.

"Oh, good morning M-Marcel."

I was confused with her. I ignored it and stopped by a big house. Alyssa's house.

I rang the door bell.

~~~ Alyssa's P.O.V. ~~~

The door bell rang it was probably Marcel. I opened it to see a curly headed boy.

"Good morning!" He smiled and I blushed. Why was I acting this way? I mean it's just Marcel, I don't even like him. Do I? I pushed that thought aside and asked him if he wanted to come in. He nodded politely.

"This is MARCEL?!??!?" Mom asked with a surprised tone. Marcel blushed and looked at the ground.

I shot her a glare and she calmed.

"Sorry Marcel. I meant to say 'Good Morning'."

"That's okay..." He said scratching the back of his head and smiled.

Leila and Jason ran up to Marcel and hugged him.

"Macel!!!" They giggled and tugged on his sweats. I noticed that there was no sweater vest today or gel, he still wore the glasses but the curls made it look even more hotter.

I looked at Marcel and mouthed "Do you wanna go now?" to him. He nodded.

"Umm...mom...I think we are gonna leave now."

She nodded. Marcel said his goodbye's and I said mine, then we walked out the door.

"Umm, h-hey Alyssa?" Marcel asked as we started walking down the street.

"Yes?"

"T-the other day, when erhm..you were crying. What was that all about? I mean you don't have to tell me...but,"

"Oh........Brody harassed me....." I said as a little tear fell from my eye. Marcel noticed.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have asked.......D-don't cry! Brody's a dick okay?" He said assuring me and I laughed.

We stopped walking and I just stood there and cried.

~~~ Marcel's P.O.V. ~~~

Great going Marcel, you made a girl cry. Again.

I leant in to hug her and she hugged me tighter. This felt amazing. I can't believe I'm here with Alyssa.

It started to rain.

I took her hand and pulled her to the bustop.

"M-marcel?"

"Mmm, yes?"

"I'm sorry!!"

"Huh? For what?"

"Everything! I'm sorry for EVERYTHING!!"

"It's okay, I mean I used to it..."

She cries even more. I take her in my arms and just hold her. I wiped her tears away then lifted her chin up and said,

"C'mon now, where's that smile?" I asked cheekily then tapped her nose.

She giggled and then looked down.

"Don't look down! Be happy!"

"Marcel? I don't wanna go to school today."

"I know ba- I mean Alyssa. Ugh stupid Marcel."