Chapter 20

*JAKOTSU POV*

Baekhyun and I have been hanging out lately. I tell him everything about how I feel and he excepts it, it's great to finally have a friend like this. We were at a park today taking a walk. "OH MY GOD YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TODAY!!! I CAUGHT KYUNGSOO STARING AT ME!!!" I practically screamed.
"Oh yea..."
"Yes we had connection I felt it!" Baekhyun lightly chuckled at my comment.
"Why don't we head home, the boys are probably wondering where we are."
"Maybe I'll see Kyungsoo!" I said excited.
"Well he does live in the same house as you."
"Shut up." I mumbled.
"Come on stupid." He laughed putting his arm around me.

When we reached the dorm I was welcomed to smell of spaghetti. "Mmmm... That smells good." My mouth started to water.
"OH!! Just in time I made some spaghetti for us." Kyungsoo said handing me a bowl of spaghetti. While grabbing the bowl our fingers touched I felt the warmth of his hands against my cold hands, we stayed like that for a while looking into each others eyes.
"Hey where's my bowl?!" Baekhyun interrupted.
"It's in the kitchen, go get it yourself." Kyungsoo mumbled angrily.
I took the bowl from him and sat down at the table. I took a bite out of the spaghetti, my mouth exploded with deliciousness. "MMMMM... Oppa this is REALLY good!" I say shoving another forkful in my mouth.
"Really?!" I started to nod my head really fast.
"Eh... It's ok. I've tasted better." Both Kyungsoo and I started to glare at Baekhyun. "What I said it was ok?"
"Well I think it's delicious!" I countered.
"Of course you do!"
"What?!"
"You think anything he does is perfect!" Baekhyun started to point to Kyungsoo, making me blush madly.
"What are you talking about?!"
"I'm going upstairs!" Baekhyun stood up from the table and ran up stairs.
"BAEKHYUN WAIT!!!"

I started to look for him, my first guess was to check our room. I was right, he was in there pacing back and forth. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" I screamed.
"What's wrong with me you can't go 10 minutes without mentioning him!"
"IT'S CALLED HAVING A CRUSH!! HAVE YOU HAD ONE BEFORE?!" He ran up to me and kissed roughly on the lips. I tried to push him away but he was too strong. Eventually I kissed back, making him pull away. Still being close to my lips.
"God dammit Jakotsu... It hurts when you talk about him, why can't you notice how I feel?" He rested him head on my shoulder softly crying.
"Baekhyun I-"
"I felt this way for the longest time, and you... You never even noticed how I felt." He whispered the last part, I can't believe all this time I never noticed.
"Why didn't you tell me, pabo?" I began to hug him back.
"I knew you had feelings Kyungsoo and I didn't want you to pity me."
"Baekhyun.... I'm sorry." I hugged him really tight, afraid that if I let go he'll break down again.

*KYUNGSOO POV*

Baekhyun ran off into his room after the little fight him and Jakotsu had, she followed him soon after. I was so confused on what was going on, I had to get to the bottom of this. When I walked up to their room. I regret ever moving from my seat, I saw them kissing. My heart broke into a million pieces I had never felt such sadness. From now on I shall not talk to Jakotsu she's better off with Baekhyun anyways.