Valentines day!

Ruthvika's POV

As soon as I woke up, I can't stop the smile that took its permanent place in my face since yesterday. Reason?!

Anirudh freaking Ravichander asked me for a date on Valentines day which happened to be today! Wanna know how he asked?! Anyways I'll tell when if you don't wanna know! XD

Exactly two days before, I was shopping in Archie's gallery for getting a valentines day gift to Ani! What will you give to the one who have everything?! Probably something personal! So, I decided to get a buy a personal relationship slam with lock and key to write about him, us, our relationship and our moments and decorate it with our photos. So, I decided to go on a hunt to find my perfect gift in Archie's. Its been half an hour already and yet I cannot find a perfect one. But, I was not ready to give up. I was searching the shelves with utmost concentration.

Just then, a male voice behind me  inquired , "Can I help you ma'am??!"

Being too engrossed in searching, I replied "no.. I'm just searching for a perfect gift for my boyfriend!", without turning back. 

"Oh! So what are you going to give me?!", the same voice sounded. But this time, it held a air of familiarity. My eyes widened and I turned around to look at Ani , who was standing there, beaming.

"Hey!! You are here??! How?! Why?! ", I questioned him, surprised

"I'm here to ask something to my girlfriend, who purposely ditched me to get me a gift!", he replied with fake hurt expression.

"Oh really boyfriend!!? So what do you want to ask me ?! ", I replied and raised one of my brows.

"Here! Open this and see for yourself!", he countered back with that oh-so-cute smile of his and handed me a greeting card.

It's red in color with protruding little hearts on it of baby pink, silver and maroon colors. I opened the card to reveal those happiness overloading words.

'Will you do me the honor of coming on a date with me on this V day?!'

I can't control the blush and smile that over took my face. I beamed at him and nodded a yes!

So, here I'm, standing in front of my dresser, wearing a faded pink demi curve jeans and a black turtle neck top sleeveless top. I paired it with the bracelet Ani gave me, my platinum ear rings and black Paprika heels. Since its our first V day, I decided to dress up for him. I curled my end in large curls, applied mascara, eyeliner and kohl to my eyes and finally finished my look with some lip gloss.

When I felt satisfied with my looks, I checked my watch to notice that I had 15 more minutes before Ani arrives to pick me up as my parents are not home as usual. So I decided to listen to 'Avalukena', the song that he released on account of valentines day. Trust me when I tell you that I heard it over 50 times in just 10 hours of its release. So good it is! Man!!! His voice! His music! His posture and his every gesture! Every freaking thing in that song revealed his passion. But what took my heart away and made my breath hitch was that smile at the end. He is truly too breath taking when he smiles. Coming to the matter in hand, I played the song again.