Dinner and friends

(Your pov)
You woke up cuddled up with sans. It was really comfortable you didn't want to move. That is until you realized he was awake.

You quickly moved away and sat up. "Oh hi sans heh heh"

"Goodmorning" he giggled. " Looks like you slept well."

"Ya it was lovely." Well this is awkward. You got off the couch and decided to take a shower so this wouldn't get any more awkward.

"Hey sans where's the bathroom? I'm gonna take a shower" you asked.

"Oh its the second door upstairs."

"Thanks." You grabbed your bag and went upstairs. Sandy followed you. The bathroom was small with blue walls. You turned on the shower and started getting undressed. Once the water was hot enough you got in.

***
You were in a log cabin. The room you were standing in had two small couches, a tv, and some tables with plants on them. There were two doors in the room that you assumed led to bedrooms. You were looking down on the seen like if you were reading a book. The girl standing in the room was you. She started walking to the kitchen. In the kitchen was a lady standing at a stove cooking something.

"Hello kaitlin, dinner will be ready in a little bit why don't you go outside and play" the lady said.

"Ok" I said and went outside. I was about 5ish in this. I followed myself outside where I was sitting on a swing. This guy was pushing me. It was so happy and peaceful in this. It started getting white and I was back to reality.

***
Hmm that must of been a memory I thought. Everything was so peaceful back then. What the hell happened.

Timeskip brought to you by Mettatons legs

You had finished your shower and started getting dressed. You put on jeans,a black tank top, and a black button up sleeved shirt over it, with your hair in a bun. You and Sandy left the bathroom to see papyrus and sans talking in the kitchen. You listened to them while getting food for Sandy.

"SANS I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS THINK THAT WE SHOULD HAVE DINNER AT TORIELS HOUSE TODAY. THAT WAY KATY CAN GET TO MEET OUR FRIENDS" papyrus yelled.

"Um ya sure bro. Whatever you wanna do."

"WOWIE THIS IS GONNA BE SO MUCH FUN." You watched as papyrus ran to his room. You walked to the kitchen to get something to eat.

"Hey sans who's Toriel?" You walked to the fridge to grab something to eat while waiting for an answer.

"Oh she's a friend of me and papyrus. We're gonna go there for dinner so you can meet some of our friends" sans said. He sat down on the couch and started watching tv. You followed him while eating an apple.

"Oh cool."

Timeskip brought to you by the dancing unicorn sassy MC sassy pants

Me, sans and papyrus started walking to Toriels house. When we got there we were greeted by a monster that looked like a goat. She hugged sans and papyrus as we walked in. When we got in we all walked to the living room. In the living room there were four other people.

"Uh hey Tori. This is the girl I told you about" sans said.

"Oh hello Katy it's so nice to finally meet you. I'm Toriel and those are my friends Undyne, Alphys, Frisk and Megan" Toriel said. Undyne was a fish lady wearing a black tank top and jeans. She also had her hair tied up in a ponytail. Alphys was a lizard wearing a white lab coat. Frisk was a little girl around the age of 11 or 12. She was wearing a blue and purple shirt with blue shorts. Megan was sitting in the corner of the living room on her phone. She was wearing jeans, a supernatural hoodie and had her hair up in a bun. She also was wearing glasses.

After I met everyone(besides Megan she wasn't talking to anyone) we started eating dinner. There was some spaghetti (edible spaghetti) bread sticks and butterscotch cinnamon pie for dessert. I sat next to sans, Undyne and alphys while everyone sat on the other side of the table.

After dinner we all started talking and I finally got Megan to talk.

"Omg Megan your fucking hilarious."

"Thanks I know. Hey you wanna leave and go chill somewhere?" Megan asked.

"Um sure why not."

Timeskip brought to you by monkeys

"So how did you end up with Toriel?" I asked.

"Oh well I was going for a walk and next thing I knew I'm with them. They were really nice so I didn't really mind it. I can't remember anything though. Everything before the incident is a blur. I just recently remembered my name."

"Same thing with me" I said. "I can't remember anything either. I still can't remember my name."

"That sucks but don't worry it will get better. Fuck it's almost 11, well I better get going before I have a lecture. See you around" Megan said before she left. I started walking home to.

"HUMAN KATY YOUR BACK. I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS WAS STARTING TO GET WORRIED".

"It's ok pap I'm fine. Hey where's sans?" I asked

"OH HE'S IN HIS ROOM ASLEEP. WELL I SHOULD BE GETTING SOME REST AND SO SHOULD YOU KATY". Papyrus said.

"Ok pap I will." And with that I went to sleep.

***
(????? Pov)
"Ha ha ha. Kaitlin, you have no idea what you have started."