Dance

(Your pov)
I woke up on the couch with sans at the other end watching Mettaton I think they called it.

"Morning Sunshine" sans said. My face turned a light pink from that comment.

"Morning San's." I was about to get something to eat when I heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it" I said. When I opened the door there was a robot. He had black hair that covered his left eye and had a pink heart on his stomach.

"Oh hello darling. You must be Katy, I've heard so many great things about you. Oh let me introduce myself, I'm Mettaton."

"Hi Mettaton it's nice to meet you."

"IS THAT METTATON I HEAR?" papyrus yelled while running down the stairs.

"Oh papy darling it's so nice seeing you again" Mettaton said. Mettaton and papyrus hugged and they both went and sat on the couch.

"So why are you here Mettaton?" Sans asked.

"Oh that's right I almost forgot I'm hosting a dance tonight and I wanted to invite all of you".

"A dance?" You asked. "Why?"

"Because darling it will be fun. Now come Katy I'm going to get you all nice for the dance." Before I could say anything he was dragging me out the door.

Timeskip brought to you by oh no Mettaton

We finally arrived after what felt like forever at a fancy building. I followed Mettaton into the building where we walked into this makeup room. There was makeup everywhere and a sparkly blue dress sitting on a hanger.

"Um Mettaton I don't do makeup. Or dresses" I said.

"Aww that's a shame darling. I'm sure sans will be disappointed."

My face started blushing bright red. "W-what are you talking about Mettaton?" I asked.

"Darling I know you like him. I have a key eye for that kind of stuff. Now hold still while I do your makeup and hair, I have a surprise for you and sans that will surely be the highlight of the night" Mettaton said.

Oh no I thought. What the fuck could he be planning. My face started blushing even more if that was possible at this point. I finally decided to just let Mettaton do his thing. I was to lazy to argue.

Timeskip brought to you by Sansy fresh

After what seemed like forever he was finally done. I looked in the mirror to be blown away by how gorgeous I looked. I had some makeup on with my rainbow hair down and curly. I also had a blue flower in my hair. I was wearing a blue sparkly dress with white heels.

"Oh darling you look amazing. Oh would you look at the time we better get going."

We arrived at grillbys. Mettaton had rented out the place your the night when we got there I saw papyrus and sans. Papyrus was wearing an orange suit. He saw Mettaton and they both walked over to the bar to talk. Sans was wearing a black suit with a blue tie. Wow I thought. Megan was also there but she was sitting in the corner again. Mettaton got on stage and started talking.

"Hello my darlings and welcome to my dance. Today's focus is gonna be on sans and Katy." A spotlight was now shining on us. I was turning bright red and when I looked at sans he was a dark blue?

"Come on beauty's dance" Mettaton said.

"Well I guess we have no choice huh?" Sans said.

"Nope." He put his hands on my waist, while my hands were around his neck and we started dancing. We danced for what felt like forever when the song stopped. Me and sans' body's were practically touching at this point. Sans started leaning in as if to kiss me when Mettaton interrupted.

***
(???? Pov)

I was sitting at the monitor watching kaitlin and sans.

"Aww how cute but kaitlin, this isn't gonna last forever. You will see who sans really is and then your soul will belong to me."