idk...

I woke up feeling really warm. I like this.

Feels good.

I sit up and look around. "Hm".

I look behind me to see Freddy.

"AH WHAT THE HELL?!" I scream. He jumps up and I kick him in the back, making him fall.

There was a thud and a groan. Then it occurs to me that I'm supposed to be picking up my cousin.

I leave Freddy on the floor and goes to take a shower. Once finished I brushed my teeth and hair.

I look out in my room. "Freddy?" I call out. He must have left.

Oh well.

~time skip~

it took me 30 minutes to get to my cousin.

He talked and talked about his easter. "Then I got a HUGE chocolate bun bun" he finishes his story.

"Nice, bet you had lots of fun hm?" I giggle. He nods trying to catch up to me.

"Galilean I have to go to work so you have to come" I tell him and he nods. "I want you on your best behavior ok?" He sighs. "Ok ok ok" he pouts and I can't help but smile.

We get to the house and I put on my uniform. I can hear SpongeBob SquarePants playing in the living room.

I grab his book bag and empty it out.

After putting all of his close into my night stand and his toys in my closet I go downstairs to the kitchen. I put 5 fruit snacks, 3 juice boxed, some candy, two sandwiches, and some chips in his book bag.

"Done" I say as I zip up the bag.

"Galilean come get your bag and put on your shoes" I call out. "Ok!" He yells, running to me and grabbing the bag placing it on his back.

He then runs to the door to put on his shoes. I roll my eyes and puts on my own shoes.

By the time we were done with everything, it was 10:15pm.

Galilean turns off the TV and all the lights. "Thanks kid now come on we have to go" I thank him and he smiles grabbing my hand.

We head out the door and I lock it behind us. "Now were on our way"