Hello nice to meet you!

We got to the pizza place and his whines stop.

"Yes Galilean, we're here" I grit my teeth, mumbling.

"Finally" he says. I open the door and he walks in and gasps.

"Go on go play I'm going to be over here by the counter" I say laughing at how excited he was. He immediately runs to the animatronics. I look at his back a little weary.

'Is it safe to go over to those things? What if they attack him...? Ugh I worry to much he's fine' I think.

"Hey guys!" I greet Danny and the others.

"HEY ELAINA!" Vanessa yells. Danny laughs. "Hey" he says Anna smiles and waves. Jamie waves at me and I wave at them all. "Who's that cutie you were walking with?" Vanessa asks.

"Galilean" I reply. "He's my baby cousin" I add. They all nod.

"Well let's go meet him" Vanessa says excitedly. She always loves when new children come to the pizzeria.

We walk up to him. "Galilean I want you to meet my friends" I tell him.

He tears his crystal blue eyes away from the animatronics. "This is Vanessa, Danny, Jamie, and Anna" I say point in to each.

Then I hear James jog up to us. "Hey!" He smiles, noticing Galilean.

"Oh and this is James" I add.

"Sorry I was in the restroom... Now, who is this?" He says. I smile. "I'm Galilean" James shakes Galilean's tiny tan hand.

We go back to work and Galilean's eyes are once again glued to the robots.

I wipe down the tables and notice that the kids fled from the animatronics. The only one who was still there was Galilean who was sitting on the stage with the robot plushies.

He looked like he was talking to the animatronics.

I leave him be for a little while longer but he doesn't leave them. He even at next to them.

I go over there to wash them. "Hey Galilean" I smiles and he smiles back.

"What has you so close to these robots?" I ask.

"They understand me and they talk to me" I listen to him while staring at Freddy, Bonny, Chicka, and Foxy. "Did you make any friends with the other kids?" I ask now cleaning the robots.

"No." He says flatly. "I don't like them" he adds. I nod and mumble "whatever you're doing to him you better stop" to Freddy.

There was a evil gleam in his eyes.

As I fix his jaw it almost slams on my arm. I jerk back falling back onto my butt.

Galilean laughs.

"That's not funny" I glare. He just giggles.

I go back to working.