new start

I walk inside Freddy Fazbear's pizza place.

I see children playing. Birthday parties, it was nice.

I walk up to a worker.

"Hello, welcome to Freddy Fazbear's pizza place, how may I help you" the boy that looks sixteen or seventeen says happily.

"Actually I'm here for a job... I saw the help wanted sign" I say smiling at him.

He nods and tells me to wait one second. As he walks away I stand there rocking back on forth on my heels.

He returns with someone else. "Ok follow me" he says walking into a hallway.

As I walk with him I see robots.

They were singing.

I turn back and yelp, I bumped into him. "I'm sorry I didn't see that you stopped, I was looking at the robots" I say.

He just smiles and chuckles. He then knocks on a door.

I hear a voice and I have to strain to hear. "Who is it?" The voice says.

The boy clears his throat. "I have someone who wants to work here sir" he says.

The door opens a few seconds later. I look up to see a tall blond man.

"Well hello" he says.

"Hello I would like to work here" I say.

he nods and let's me walk in further. I take a seat in front of his desk.

"So your name is...?" He asks trailing off.

"Elaina. Elaina Menia" I say.

"How old are you?"

"Sixteen sir and might I ask your name?" I ask.

"I'm Collins. Ethel Collins" I nod then he hands me papers I needed to fill out.

It didn't take long for me to sign them.

He then starts checking the work. "Mhm... Well then..."

He leans back in his chair, tilting his head so that he could look my in my eyes.

I shiver and he smirks. "Well... Elaina" he pauses.

I shiver again.

"Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's pizza place" I smile and thank him.

He chuckles. "You will be on night guard and cleaning duty... And when we're not working you can do whatever" he tells me.

I nod and smile.

I think I will like it here.