Viaan Shekawat

"So sir this is the story, and we will start working on it in a week and we will be finishing it in a month" Abhishek finished for the past half an hour he has been talking poor fellow.

I took a glass of water and gave it to him, he really needed it. He gladly took it, it has been a custom in Bollywood that we treat new directors and actors with no value and respect. Even if they are new we need to give them some amount of respect. If nobody thought that I have no problem but I do think so.

"Aren't we taking it very fast Abhishek?" The whole film shooting in a month will be very hectic for him as well as me also.

"Sir, we don't have a lot of money sir, I'm the producer and the director, after all the expenses I will be left with nothing "he had a sad smile on his face.

"No problem. Take it easy. I'll be the producer no need to take that headache. We will start the project a little slow as I have to take care of my on going one. Okay?" I asked him in an assuring tone. His black eyes lit up, his happiness was evident.

"Thank you sir, thank you so much!" He held my hands. I shot him a reassuring smile and moved out of the room.

As usual the paparazzi was waiting as soon as I walked out of the building I almost went blind. There were a lot of cameras everywhere and all flashes on. Many girls screaming my name. Why should all girls be the same?

Why can't they be normal like all the other actresess I've met? I tried moving in the crowd but they weren't letting me go. So my P.A. Suggested that I should click a few pictures with them.

After a few pictures with some girls, I was finally out of that place. Thank God! 

I do respect my fans they are the people because of  whom I am even existing, but bothering them even in sleep is not tolerable. Even I'm a human being, why don't they treat me in that way?

I got a call from my mother. Mummy! My face instantly lit up when I saw the caller id.

"Mummy! How are you ?"I was my mothers small baby even though I am a twenty eight year old.

"I'm fine beta. What about you?" It felt extremely nice talking to her, I've been in Punjab for like two weeks regarding my film, so I haven't been to Mumbai yet, the shoot has to get over in a couple of days otherwise I will run away.

"I'm fine ma. Why did you call? Anything important?" I searched for my keys. Where are these now? I can't get into my hotel room without these.

Stupid hotel owners still have keys instead of cards and I'm another stupid who bought them with me.

"Viaan you are coming back today, we want you to talk to a girl" Mom announced. Not again! No! I should have known when mom called that she is gonna set me up with someone. Every time I meet a girl arranged by my mother I end up fighting with her no reasons.

"Mummy not again! I'm not coming back. I can't I have some work to finish "I can't leave my film for this stupid meeting with some random fan girl.

"I've spoke to Karan and you are coming back today meeting the girl tomorrow, saying a yes, and we are getting you married to her, that is final Mr. Viaan Shekawat. FINAL!"she yelled the last part.

No this is not happening to me! Why would I get stuck with some random stranger for the rest of my life? And Karan ? I hate Karan for letting me go today!

Now who is this new girl? God don't let her be like the same girls I've met before. If I meet someone like that again my head will just burst like a pressure cooker.

Boom! No my head didn't blow off.

*beep* a message came in my mobile it was from mom.
Mom: Roshni Vidhar your future wife and your father's clients daughter.

And then this picture of a very beautiful lady. She. . She is Roshni Vidhar! Yes the Signature Productions CEO!

The lady can be beautiful but cant agree anything on the brain she has! She will be intelligent she runs a production company ! I typed an ok and kept my phone aside

The lady can be beautiful but cant agree anything on the brain she has! She will be intelligent she runs a production company ! I typed an ok and kept my phone aside. Have to go pack now. I thought to myself and drifted to sleep.