Chapter 13- Travelling

Viaan's pov

I woke up with a head on my chest and two arms around me. It was Roshini she snuggled closer into the crock of neck, making her comfortable. She had her hair all over her face. I slowly moved the hair from her face and tucked it behind her ears.

I slowly untangled myself from her. I pressed a kiss on her forehead and made my way to the washroom.

We were going to Amalfi today and I didn't even start packing. I woke a little early so that I can get done with whatever work is pending and have a peaceful weekend with Roshini. Ah Roshini!

Roshini !!Roshini!! Roshini!

I don't understand what she is doing to me. The moment I see her angelic face I'm mesmerized. Today morning was my best, I want to wake up like the everyday.

Sure I have dated girls before marrying Roshini, but none of them made me go mad for them. Roshini is special, those eyes can hypnotize anybody. Those dimples that smile it stole my heart.

That sweet voice, the way she blush at my tactics, her childishness, her boldness, her responsible persona. Everything attracts me.

Yes I'm falling! Yes I'm falling in love with her.

I wanted to take her Amalfi because I know its her favorite place. Heck who doesn't like Amalfi?

"Good morning maa!" I kissed her cheek. She was having her coffee, jeeju was already awake his eyes were glued to the laptop screen.

"Good morning Jeej!" No reply. I hit him on his head.

"Hey! Have you lost it Viaan?"

"I said good morning!" I repeated.

"Bad morning!" He wished me and was back to his laptop.

"I shouldn't have married my sister off to you! You should have married your laptop." I walked off.

Dad was busy reading the news paper. I greeted him and walked to the kitchen. Sheetal was already in there making some breakfast.

"Di coffee." I sat on the island table, squinting my eyes.

"Do I look like your maid?" She was angry that to early early in the morning.

"Please di last time" I pouted, she nodded and started making coffee for me.

"Mamu! Good morning!" Running came Niya. I made sit on lap.

"Good morning sweety" I kissed her in the cheeks. I still cannot imagine that Sheetal and Atul has such a sweet child like Niya. Both of them are not the sweetest people you can meet. Atul is an exception, my di whatever I love her! She is the best.

I pour her some cereals and we were engrossed into a big conversation. I asked her about school and she went on and on and on. But its cute to hear her talk.

"Accha Viaan why did you wake up so early? You are not a morning person" oh shit I forgot why I woke up early!

"Oh shit! I had to pack! I forgot! Thanks for reminding di!" I ran to my room.

Roshini was still sleeping. My mind had thus urge to go lay beside her and stare onto her beautiful face but resisted from it.

I did almost all of my packing and went to take a shower.

Roshini' s POV

When I woke up Viaan was not next to me. I quickly got up, he was jot in the room. Sheetal di, came up to my room.