Chapter 15

Roshini's POV

Sunlight peaked into the room. I shuffled around to find nobody beside me.

Suddenly my eyes caught the clothes scattered on the floor. Oh fuck! Its mine! Oh my GODDid we just..?

I looked down to find me in Viaan's T-shirt. Shit! Did we just literally fuck last night?

What have you done Roshini?
You just consummated your marriage idiot! Came back the reply. My inner me.No! I wasn't ready for this!

And now where is that mother effing idiot right now!? Did he just leave me after what he got? Oh I'm so gonna kill you if its so.

I quickly got up and rushed to the bathroom. I need time, like a lot of time, this is happening so fast. I like Viaan but right now I'm not over it.

Of course you are over him!

Yes I am over him but starting a new life with Viaan with all that guilt in me, with all that unrevealed things in me its not going to he easy I know it.

I came out and stared at the beautiful view form our room, but this beauty is not helping me forget my past sins and my guilt in making a innocent guy believe that I'm ready for a life he expecting from me. From us.

I have to talk to Viaan. Maybe if I talk to him and clear things with him I'll feel much more lighter.

Suddenly a pair of wrapped around me. I my heart jilted at the moment. It was Viaan he rested Hus chin in my shoulder. "Good morning" he kissed my cheeks.

"Uh..er..Viaan. I want to talk." Before I could start he pulled me from the balcony and straight to the dinning table. Our breakfast was ready. I couldn't see our maids anywhere.

"Roshini get ready quickly we are going out." He digged into his meal.

"Where? "

"Casual sightseeing and lunch? And by the way we have to leave tomorrow by noon." What!? That's it!? Tomorrow by noon my honeymoon is over?

"What!?"

"Sorry Roshini. You know how it is. I've to..er..I mean we have to attend the Filmfare and it is on Tuesday. We have to be there"

Great! Finally I thought that I might get some time to sought out my thoughts and confront Viaan about it. And before all of that we have to fly back.

"Viaan I'm your wife now so I have the right to be informed about everything. Its just not like we are leaving tomorrow and I'm getting to know right now. " I was pissed off. After what happened yesterday and Viaan's behaviour today my head is just going to burst.

Viaan stared at me, his eyes had something that I couldn't read. Its had guilt, u felt bad about myself at yelleing at him early in the morning

"I..I I'm sorry Roshini all thus getting married and..and starting a new life when we both have no idea about, is all getting me worked up." He took my hands and cupped it with his "I just want to make you happy. "

I sat there and stared at him like an idiot. Wonderful Roshini. Just wonder.
One word to describe yourself BITCH.