The Sangeet

I'm very sorry for the late updates. I've been de writing this chapter for like the 8th time and still I don't think so it is the perfect one. I leave it to you. A/n enjoy. (I guess so).

Roshini's Pov

I dressed into a lehenga of an off white or can say creme color. I grabbed my hair into a neat bun. After a little make up I was done. I was literally not in a mood to dress up. I know it is my Sangeet but, things are not the same way I thought it would be.

 I know it is my Sangeet but, things are not the same way I thought it would be

I am restless. Viaan hasn't spoken to me after that day. That day was the last day I spoke with him. I know I'm the wrong person here.

I've tried making it right but he is adamant. What can I do?

I slowly wiped a tear from my eyes. I have to sort this out now, if not today I might end up in a real mess.

I picked up my phone and dialed Viaan, I was pretty sure that he won't pick my call because now it had become a routine. I'll call him and he won't pick up.

This time he proved me wrong by picking up the call.

"Hello" unenthusiastic hello.

"Viaan.." A long pause after his name I didn't know how to start.

"Yes I'm Viaan, I didn't change my name in a month" sarcasm is not the best here Viaan.

"I'm sorry Viaan. I should have told you about it.. About him"

"Yes you should have. That is why your apology is still not accepted."

"Viaan I can't be comfortable with you if you go on like this"

"Exactly! I can't be comfortable either. We are here married in two days time Roshini! And still you are like a stranger to me." I let him to continue.

"I know arranged marriage is not the best but we had a lot of time to sort things but you weren't ready! I would never like to blame anyone sorry but here the fault is yours"

"The fault is mine? Mine Viaan? You never gave a chance to open up!"

"Oh really!? What happened that day? You had all the time in earth to clear things! Why didn't you clear them then?" We both were fuming with anger right now.

"I can't say something I've hidden all of my life on one day! "

"Okay. I'm sorry for being such a douche but now you have time, as you said open up Roshini! You have 48 hours, and your time starts now!"

"Are you kidding me?"

"nope! time is going tick tock tick "and he hung up!

Seriously! Now I have abide his rules!

Nevertheless, I stood up at walked out of my room. The wedding was being held in Punjab.

Viaan is Punjabi and I'm a Punjabi so I don't think that there is any other place that could be awesome than Punjab.