I'll Be Here

I waited nervously outside the doors to the church. I fidgeted with my red rose bouquet and checked my veil for the umpteenth to make sure it was straight. Clint stood next to me, waiting to give me away. Why him? You might ask. Simple. He cared for me like a father, and since I had none, he substituted. Honestly, he was a much better pick than Tony.

The music finally started to play and the door opened, revealing a church full of S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. Including, Maria Hill, Nick Fury, a girl I met named Bobbi Morse, Steve's girlfriend Sharon Carter, Kate Bishop, the whole Barton family, and some others. Natasha and Tony slowly processed up the aisle as maid of honor and the best man. Natasha was wearing an identical to the white and red dress Vision had bought me and Tony was wearing a tuxedo with a red tie and rose.

My nervousness dissipated as Vision turned around and gazed on me in admiration. My wedding dress was white that faded to red at the hem and my veil reached the ground. My dress had long, soft, cotton sleeves that ended in a point. The bodice was ruffled into swirling designs and pearls were sprinkled here and there among the fabric.

His eyes lit up even more as Clint lead me down the aisle through the sea of faces. Clint gave me away and I grasp Vision's hand as we turn to face the priest.

I hold my breath as I say my vows and we finally reach my favorite part.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

We turned toward each other and vision lifted my veil and stepped under it so we were in its canopy. He gently kissed my lips for a moment before quickly lifting the veil off of us and behind me. He grabbed me and dipping me, kissed me far longer. The congregation cheered and we finally stopped kissing and processed down the aisle.

Hours later, after the wedding reception we got in a private jet courtesy of Tony and flew off to Hawaii. It was amazing that we were actually going to the Hawaiian Islands. I had always dreamed of them because it sounded like such a tropical paradise compared to the freezing ice block they call Russia.

I alternated between snuggling against Vision and staring out the window at the gorgeous blue ocean.

I smiled as I thought of Pietro. I knew he was happy for me right now. I felt him with me always. In my heart. And now, Vision would be in my heart as well. Whether near or far Vision and I were one.

Just the way is always dreamed of.

A/N

I'm done. I'm tired. And yes, this is your A/N.

Next chapter will be a couple years fast forwarded.