Little Mini Me

5 years later...

I looked at my sleeping twin sons with love and joy bursting in my heart. I look at the younger twin, Tommy. He had white hair and crystal blue eyes. He was like Pietro's little mini me. I looked at my older son and chuckled, he was exactly twelve minutes older than his brother.

Oh, the irony.

The eldest twin, Billy, was like me. He had brown hair and eyes and was a hex-wielder like myself.

Vision came up behind me and slid his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. We gazed lovingly at our 4 year-olds as they slept in their bed together.

I twisted around so Vision was holding my back and I put my hands on his chest. He smiled and leaned down, kissing me gently. I kissed him back with a smile.

"Eeewwwww!" Came two small voices behind us. I smiled wider as I recognized my sons' voices.

"Moooommy, Daaaaddy, you bein' gwoss!"

Vision gave a deep chuckle, "Go back to sleep, boys."

"But now I'll have gwoss nightmares!" They both exclaimed in unison.

Wanda chuckled, "Want me to make you sleep?" She threatened.

"Yes!" cried Tommy.

"Hush! We don't want that! Last time mommy put us to sweep she made us dweam about wainbows! Yuck!"

Wanda chuckled before waving them to sleep dreaming about being superheroes.

"We got a special pair of angels, Wanda." Vision pointed out.

"We do." I answered, "We sure do."

A/N

This has been edited to include the proper names of the children.