I know what you are!

(PLEASE READ THIS!!!!!! Guys I know that some of you've been waiting for the sequel of Luffy x demon! reader to come out and I promise you that it will be out soon but until then please enjoy this Zim x reader fanfic! And for those that haven't read Luffy x demon! reader please go check it out if you like!)

 ((y/n) POV)

Hi my name is (Y/n) (L/n) and new in town and tomorrow is my first day of school! And when I mean VERY FIST day! I've never been to an actual school before. My parents have always home schooled me. So i'm supper excited and super scared! Welp i'm gonna get some sleep!

(the next day)

(Normal POV)

You walked down the street to the school with hope that everything will be fine. You finally arrived at the skool? "Skool? Why did they name it like that? Oh well here I go."  

(Time skip due to laziness)

You enter the class room to see a scary looking teacher. 'Whoa! I don't think I wanna get on her bad side!' you thought. "Class! this is our new student. Go ahead and introduce yourself because once you do I don't want to hear another word from you got it!" "Y-yes ma'am! Well my name is (Y/n) (L/n) and this is really my first time at a school so I hope we can get along!" You said with a smile. 

You then looked over the class when you say a boy with green skin with no nose or ears. 'WHAT THE HECK!' you shouted in you mind. You then walk to your seat trying to figure out just what he was. One boy notice your actions and tried to get your attention. "Hey new girl." He whisper shouted. You looked over at him. "Um.Y-yes?" 'curse my shyness!' you mentally yelled at yourself. "If I were you I would stay away from that guy over there." He said pointing t the mysterious green boy. "Yeah. I guess your right but still it's so.... interesting." You said back. "Interesting?" "Well yeah just look at him it's like he's a..." "An alien." He answered "Yeah." 

This is when the green boy drew his attention towards you. You gasped and turned away. 'He's kinda cute for an alien.' You thought to yourself as you blushed a bit. "Hey what's your name?" You asked. "Dib." He answered. "Alright pretty simple to remember." You smiled.

You spent the rest of the day just staring at the green boy

Skool ended.

"Wow I made a friend!" You said with joy. "I can't wait to tell mom abou-" You felt something hit your head. You blacked out. 

You woke up in a mysterious looking lab with all sorts of advance technology. You were tied down. "Where am I?" You asked scared. "You're in my lab filthy hyoo-man!" Someone answered. "W-who are you?" You asked even more scared. Your kidnapper stepped into the light. There stood the same green boy from your class. "It's you!" "That's right you filthy worm baby! It I the all mighty ZIM!"    

"So that's your name." You started to calm down. "He notice the calm tone of your voice and got a little ticked. "What is this you are suppose to be fearing the all mighty and powerful ZIM!!!!" He yelled. You started to giggling to yourself. No he was really mad. "I'm sorry it's just. Your so wonderful!" Now he was just confused.  "Hey do you think you can tell me about yourself?" "What!? You not suppose to know of me that's why I brought you here to erase all you know!"

 "Huh? Why? Your so interesting!Why would I want to forget about you!" You blushed after the way you said that. "I-i mean I would just like to know why your here and s-stuff." You stuttered.  "You think i'm interesting?" He asked. "Yes! More than that actually!" "And your not just going to turn me in?" "What!? No why would I?"  "I thought you'd be like that Dib stink!" he said with anger. "No. He told that he was trying to turn you in. Honestly I wish I could stop him." You said with sadness.

He though about it for a while. And he finally made up his mind. "Computer release her!" He commanded.  You sat up and looked around. "This place is amazing!" "Yes humans would be amazed by this."  "Ya know you don't have to keep calling me human. Just call me (Y/n)." You said with a smile. 

"Alright. (Y/n)"

(Don't worry I will be updating this! :D)