Chapter 7

Maddie's POV
After convincing the guys that they have no reason right now to worry about me, they finally back off. I pack my bag and get ready for my day at school. Fucking great. I meet Ash downstairs and I force a slice of toast down my throat. I excuse myself to the bathroom, vomiting it back up. Since the hospital, I've been to a shrink whose diagnosed me with depression, insomnia and bulimia. I brush my teeth and go back downstairs to see Ky eating.
"Have another slice." Ash says and I shake my head.
"No I'm fine thanks." I say.
"Have it Mads." He says but I just say no. "Maddie, I know what you were doing, we all do and were worried about you. Your too skinny." Fat. "So please, for us?" He says but I walk away. I head outside and sit on the porch steps.
"Hey." A voice says behind me.
"Leave me alone." I say but he sit by me. "Mike-" I start but I'm interrupted.
"No mad, I'm worried about you. We're worried about you. We've all seen the comments online, and I'm sorry, it's not fair. But don't do this to yourself. Your only making yourself worse." He says calmly, and I start crying. He pulls me into a hug and I soon soak his shirt. He picks me up taking me back inside, where i eat some more toast, but keep it down. I pick up my bag and meet Ash in his car and we start the drive to school.
"Maddie." Ash says.
"Y..yeah?" I reply as he pulls over.
"I've been down this road myself, and it's killing me seeing you like this. I love you. I didn't adopt you because of your depression or anything, I adopted you because your special. All those other girls were wrong, your an amazing person. Your dads a complete arsehole so I don't know why you listen to him, but for as long as your with me and the guys your loved and you always will be. Your my baby girl and you always will be." He says.
"Your more of a dad to me Ash, I look up to you, and I'm so glad you adopted me because I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be here otherwise no I'm certain I wouldn't be. Kyle would be fine without me and if it weren't for you guys I wouldn't be missed. I love you guys so much." I says crying. "I'm so sorry dad!" I says and he pulls me onto his lap.
"You have nothing to be sorry for." He says crying too. "Nothing." We stay like this for a few minutes before he puts me back in my seat.
"How about we go home and watch movies? I'll get you a so you can be homeschooled how does that sound?" He asks and I smile and nod. I can't go back. Not now.
"It sounds great." I confirm. He turns the car around and we start the journey home. The guys are out today so it's just me and my dad. We watch Disney movies and he holds me close the whole time, I wish my actual dad did this with me. We finish watching the lion king, which we both cried like babies at, when ash gets up to grab a drink. I get up and follow him to soon be soaked with water.
"Shit!!" I scream as its freezing and dads laughing his head off. I go to the sink while he's not watching, fill a jug with the contents of the bowl and soak him. Now it's my turn to laugh. He picks me up and walks outside. Fuck. I kick and scream
"Dad no!" I say in between giggles and before I know it we're both in the pool as I pulled him in with me.
"Little shit!" He says and I laugh swimming away. We swim around for half hour before being soaked by Luke and Mikey cannonballing in. They swim over to us and Luke out me on his shoulders and Mike jumps on Ashs. Cal throws a basketball in and sets up the basketball nets attached to the pool.
"Game on!" He yells as I grab the ball and shoot.
"She shoots and she scores!!" Cal yells and I laugh. We are soon met by Kyle, Jeremy and his girlfriend and they join in too. Kyle on Cals shoulders and Ella I think her name is on Jeremy's. Jeremy's on mine and Lukes team and Kyles on Mikes and Ashs.
We carry on playing at some point all of us were put down and we drew 3-3. Me and Luke get out to make food for everyone and dry off. While he's showering, I'm making bolognese. I'm finishing up when two arms wrap around me. I smile and turn around to see the blonde. Our eyes lock and he's about to lean in when everyone else bombards in and we jump. I quickly turn back around and dish up the pasta putting the bolognese on top. I have a small portion but Luke puts some more on. Damn it, and we call everyone. We set the plate in front of them on the table and Ash smiles when he sees how much I have.
"Bon appetite." I say and we all dig in. I surprisingly ate it all but I wasn't planning on keeping it down, but seeing as the guys refused to let me go to the bathroom I had no choice. We all sit down and watch Mean Girls. Me cuddled up to Luke, Ella to Jeremy, Mike and Kyle sat on their own and Ash and Cal cuddled up?
I grabbed my phone writing a note before showing it to Luke.
I so ship Cashton
It said making him laugh. I send it to everyone, but not Ash or Cal and everyone else laughs leaving them dumbfounded.
"What's so funny?" They say simultaneously making us laugh harder, and Jeremy shows them his phone. They read it and jump apart.
"We're not gay!" They say simultaneously again and making me laugh again.
The movie ends and just about everyone goes to bed, it's just me, Luke, Cal and Ash (who are cuddling again)
"I'm going to go to bed." I say.
"Can I come?" Luke asks giving me a puppy dog look. How can I say no to that?
"Fiiiine." I drag out, Ash glares at Luke and he puts his hands up innocently.
I look at him and as if he reads my mind he nods his head.
"Night cashton!!" We say simultaneously, hearing groans and we run for it before they can get up.
"WE'RE NOT GAY!!!" They call and me and Luke laugh as we walk into his room as he has a double bed.
He lies down and motions for me to come over to him so I do. He pulls me close and I put my head on his shoulder and we tangle our legs together, soon falling asleep.