After a Few Weeks

After a few weeks I already have quite a few pack members. Even though they we were rogue doesn't mean we can't love. We love each other the way we're supposed to. Everyone takes turns cleaning, watching the pups, and cooking. That is how a pack is supposed to be. Not like my terrible no worth it pack. The only rogues I don't allow are the sluts. That was who tortured me the most.

We are mostly are up of normal pack members, but their is a few pack warriors. Mostly I let them train me and all the men. Any women that want to train train with them but at a separate time. And I made sure that they train them like me and the guys.

"Alpha, their are a few rogues here that would like to join our pack," my Beta Sam says.

"Send them up," I say. Soon I smell the scent of rogue that has just been banished. Blood Moon pack. Strongest pack in the world at the moment. That will soon change though.

"Alpha, me and my family have been banished as they couldn't fight. I was the strongest pack warrior," the brown haired one said, "Alpha Payton banished me because I wouldn't let my family go."

"Okay calm down. What's your name?" I asked.

"Bert Loyd," he said.

"Where is your family?" I ask.

"By the door."

"OK please tell them to come in."

Bert comes back with a blond haired girl with light freckles and green eyes. The next girl that comes in is oddly familiar. She has bright teal eyes,  strawberry blonde hair with a white stripe, and light freckles. The next is a boy with bright green eyes.

"This is Cally. She is my mate. This is Anna she's very bubbly. And that's Donald. Him and Anna are siblings," he says.

"OK to be able to join my pack y'all each have to help. Bert you'll help train. Cally you'll help cook. Anna you'll help watch the pups. Donald you'll help look after the dragons and other mythical creatures," I say.

Yes we have mythical creatures like dragons. We found them in the wild and treated them as our own. So now time for research. I stretch out my fingers and get to work. I found out that they all our related their cousins. Bert is only related because of Cally.

~~~~~~

This  chapter is dedicated to @LeeGully for being the first to comment thank you!!

Plz don't forget to vote. 😀😀😀😀(>^ω^<)