chapter ten

CHAPTER NAME: Fighting

Riley's pov.

We circled each other, each waiting for the other to attack. Konner lunged at me first. He threw a punch at my face. I ducked left and threw a punch at his ribs. My hit broke a few ribs.

He got really pissed of and shifted into his light brown wolf. I let Luna go and shifted into my disguised wolf. It was pure black and if you looked close enough you could see the zodiac signs I have on my back.

I lunged at him really angry that I had to shift. I bit his neck hard enough to draw blood but not enough to kill him. He ended up kicking me off and bite me. He raked his claws across my ribs drawing blood and mating the fur down. I bit his neck again mind linking him to surrender.

'Fine I give,' I got back.

'Good, don't question us again,' I mind link him.

I shift back into my human form. My pack doesn't even look really surprised at all. The other pack looked totally pissed off that their alpha just got his ass beat.

"WHAT THE FUCK!  HONEY BOOBOO BEAR WHY DID YOU LOSE TO THIS FUCKING SLUT!" Madison shouts.

"LOOK HERE YOU THOT, YOU ARE GONNA FUCKING REGRET THAT YOU BITCH!" I SHOUT.

I walk up to her calmly and smack the fuck out of her. She looks extremely surprised. Her expression turned from surprised to angry in less than 2.5 seconds. 'Wow I thought it would take  faster. I know right so disappointing.' She shifts into her wolf a medium size wolf that is blond. Not that impressive. She lunges at me and tries to claw at my face. I sidestep and stick my foot out. Madison wasn't expecting it and tripped and fell into Konner's arms.

"So where are we going to stay," Sam asks.

"In the guest house. It's around back a few yards into the woods," Konner says.

"Thank you," I say icily.

We go to the guest house and gasp in surprise at the sight in front of us.

*Sorry for the short chapter you guys.