WHAT WE'RE RELATED!

The information that I found was shocking. Anna and Donald were not wolf shifters. They could shift into dragons. Only decindants of the moon goddess could do that. So that means we're related but very distantly.

"Sam!" I shout. He bursts through the door holding his ears. Oops.

"What Riley!" he shouts.

"Go get Anna and Donald please," I ask nicely. They came in slowly like they were scared of something.

"Did you know that you both are descendants of the moon goddess?" I ask. They both shake their heads no.

"Have you shifted yet?"

"No. We are supposed to shift tonight," they answer at the same time which is creepy. Okay so they don't know. Well Anna looks like she would be a spring fury. Donald looks like fire fury but could also be a night fury. Another power from mom.

"You are dragon shifters. The last of you kind. Are your parents dead?" I asked.

They nod their heads yes once again. OK so that means anything by now. Well maybe when mom comes to visit she will know. So time to break the news to all the new arrivals.

'Sam I need Bert and Cally immediately.'

'OK,' he answers.

They come in looking scared also. Well let's get to it since all the other pack members know.

"Well then as you already know we're rogues. I am a special type of rogue. I'm the next moon goddess. So we train extra hard to and get even the children to train just not as hard."

(((That night)))

"Everyone may I have your attention please!" I shout.

"Teenagers that just turned eleven and sixteen who haven't shifted yet come to the front," I shout again. The teens come forward. Anna and Donald come up to the front also."

Everyone comes forward. The moon is right above us. Everyone glows a different color. Suddenly there is cracking bones everywhere. The kids have all shifted into their wolves. One stands out from the rest though. She is bright red wolf. Very rare. Anna and Hiccup have shifted also. Anna is a spring fury as suspected. Donald is the fire fury.