Score 26 ~ For Those Who Loves My Songs

"Aominechii, let's go. They're looking for you!"

The blond model/keyboardist waved his hand across the practice room, calling for a certain midnight blue lead singer who seems to be busy practicing his part in the new song.

Aomine puts away his guitar and chucked everything into his bag pack. Kise noticed that Aomine does not bring around that blue iPod that belongs to Tetsuki anymore; moreover the blue haired singer does not even mention the pianist name even after he came back from the states. All he does is practice and practice and more practice.

"Oi, Kise. I'm leaving, you coming?"

Kise snapped from his thoughts, quickly he closes the door and followed him. The blond looks at the midnight blue body frame. Aomine has lost so much weight. He has become much more skinner than before. He even noticed the eye bags underneath Aomine orbs. He has changed so much.

What happened to you when you're in states, Aominechii?

It was a question they all refrain from asking, not even Akashi questions him after he returns.

It was as if...he is trying to escape from reality...

~~~~~

"Tetsu, we're getting some drinks, you want any?" Kagami asked while he wheeled the wheel chair, Tetsuki sat in towards the entrance of a café. Tatsuya took the bag off Kagami shoulder and placed it on the chair nearby.

"Uhm...vanilla milkshake...please..." she mumbles under her muffler. Tatsuya smiled, Kagami face palmed.

"That is not a drink; you need to drink something else, something healthier" The red haired tiger responded, while locking her wheel chair so it won't move. She pouted; Tatsuya can only chuckle at the two childish behaviors.

"Well, it won't harm her, beside it's only once in a while" Tatsuya enters the conversation; he looks at her then pats her head. Kagami scowls.

"I'll get you a vanilla milkshake, my treat"

A shade of pink painted on her soft pale cheeks. The soft blue muffler that covers around her makes her looks adorable, including the hat on top of her. One would think twice before thinking she is the singer/pianist who has the world eyes on her.

"That's Kagami Taiga and Himuro Tatsuya; I loved their performance the other day"

"Isn't that HEAVEN, why is she in a wheel chair?"

Some of the people around them stole several glances at them, making her uncomfortable, with their whispers and glances. Kagami, who was busy flipping through the menu book, noticed this.

"I bet HEAVEN seduce her company and the two man to make her debut"

"She's not THAT pretty; I wonder how she even gets a place in the top musician rank"

"OI, take it somewhere else, if you wanna talk shit about someone!" He growls at the group of girls. His appearance alone enough to scare them away, Tatsuya came back with their drinks saw the commotion.

Tetsuki sank deeper into her wheel chair, as her muffler covers half of her face. The two noticed the sad expression she has underneath her muffler. Kagami grabs his and Tetsuki drink from the tray Tatsuya has brought.

"Here"

She stayed silent. Kagami looks at her from the corner of his eyes; Tatsuya sat down and looked at her worriedly.

"You shouldn't let shit like that get to you" Kagami stuffed a sandwiched into his mouth, trying to cool his rage down.

"But..."