17

Peach's POV
When I was in my room think about my room think about when my plan is going to go down. Then I heard people laughing in the pool. When I looked outside I saw Niqo and Lyric on each other. What I saw next pissed me off Mulatto was all up on Poopy. That's when I realized my plan is going down tonight.
No One's POV
Lyric, Niqo, Mulatto, and Poopy we're having fun in the pool until they decided it's time to go inside. They all went their separate ways to their rooms to change. But Poopy ran into someone while going to his room.
Poopy's POV
Being in the pool was lit then we decided to go inside in case JD's assistant was coming to give us another task. When I was walking back to my room to change then Peach stopped me. She was like why are you with Mulatto. I told her because I love her. She said well you should love me. Then she kissed me and I pulled away. It was bad timing because just as I pulled away Mulatto was standing right there.
Mulatto's POV
I was done changing so I was going to Poopy's room. As soon as I walked out of my room I saw Poopy and Peach kissing I didn't know what to think. I know that Peach likes Poopy so I shouldn't be mad at him. But I know that I'm bout to beat a bitch ass. I got into Peach's face and said why are kissing my man hoe. Poopy was holding me back. Then she said that's my man thot. I was like he don't even want you. Then poopy picked my up put me over his shoulder and carried me to his room.
Lyric's POV
I went into my room and changed. I was going to go into Niqo's room but then I heard Mulatto arguing with Peach so I just stay in my room until they stopped arguing. When they was done I went into my bae's room.
Niqo's POV
I went into my room then I changed. After I was done I waited for Lyric to come into my room. Then I heard arguing I was going to go out there bet then it stopped. That's when Lyric came in. I asked her what was that about she said idk. But Mulatto was arguing with Peach I going to see what happened.