10

No One's P.O.V
After JD announced the first hit list a lot was going on some artists we're happy and some weren't.
Lyric's P.O.V
I was sad when I saw that I was at the bottom of the hit list. When JD left I went into my room and cried. Then someone came into the room because I heard the door open and close. I didn't realize who it was until I looked up and saw Niqo. I was mad at myself for letting him see me like that. Then we started talking about how it's ok and how I should try harder next time. Then I was shocked at what he said next. He told me that he liked me since he first saw me. I was speechless and didn't know what to say.
Niqo's P.O.V
I glad that I finally told Lyric how I feel about her. But I was sad that she didn't respond when I told her. So I was about to walk away then she told me wait. She said that she likes me too and that when we first met that's when she started liking me. Then I thought since she liked me back I would kiss. So I pulled her her into me and kissed her. She kissed me back but then her mom walked into the room so I jump and left the room.
Mulatto's P.O.V
I was happy and sad that was #2 on the hit list. I was mad that Peach was #1. I also felt bad that Lyric was #5. When I went into my room someone knocked on the door. It was Poopy and I let him in a close the door. He congratulated me for being #2 on the hit list. I said thank you and you didn't do to bad yourself. Then out of no where he kissed me it wasn't complaining about it but it was surprising. Quickly I kissed back but the he pulled away. He asked me if I want to be his girlfriend and I said yes. We continued kissing but then someone knocked on the door. We quickly parted from each other. He said he'll see me later then left. The person that was knocking on the door was Lyric.